[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i just read the description to this and apparently yaya and mint r gonna be sisters and mint and mark arent even siblings

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i miss teya roger! will she come back to the thai entertainment. yaya looks so much like her when she is dressed all cowboyish.

mint c is such a cutie too! is she being paired up with someone? dont tell me it is thanawat?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh ok I like the idea Yaya and Mint play a sibling than Mark and Mint. I think Mark and Yaya have a chemistry with each others and I think that one of very important thing to make lakorn good.

cecilia

Staff member
^WOW .. i'm falling for Mark again with that cowboy look -- so HANDSOME!

fun

Expired Sarnie
he has that cold shoulder look on his face. i like my pra ek who looks extremely manly like mark but at times he makes you squirm because he can look so darn cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen
it might take me for awhile to accept their team up. XD i love Mark but i really prefer Yaya to be pair up with Nadech. LOLz but i think this pair will be alright... what's the synopsis of this lakorn?

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I got Mark's pic from Mark's facebook.Mark is hot.

Thanks for sharing Mark's picture Rasa. He looks so handsome. I'm drooling over him. :cloud9: Should be an interesting lakorn. I hear it has alot of action and both Yaya and Mark had to go learn how to shoot a gun..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* Creditts chalidaclub.net

This was during TAWWAN DEARD set :) I am going to miss MTEAm, but hope they will have scene together. I wish Mint was nang'ek here but I love Yaya! too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
But OMG.. I read in TAWAN DEARD that Mint and Yaya are sisters. Mint will fall inlove with Mark but he likes Yaya instead.

- I think it's so weird that they're sisters and Mint falls inlove with Mark. B/c if you relate that to reality it's not good! o_O I find it weird. Maybe b/c I'm so biased when it comes to MTEAM! :p But when I read this I was so upset and very jealous! *SIGH* I don't know if I'll be able to watch TAWAN DEARD when it airs.. It's going to be so hard for me to accept Yaya & Mark onscreen together. :cry1: Hehe.
I quote what I wrote in 4 hearts thread :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I can accept the Mark and Yaya pairing. Although I love Mint. I want her to pair up with First again lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started watching WAN JAI GUB JOM YOONG! Mint and First are really cute too!! :wub: I think FIRST is really adorable guy. I want to see more of him but seem like he isn't praek material to CH3 >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is this lakorn close to airing? I like Mark with Mint and Barry with YaYa. I'm just too fond of them being as
one not switching around. :flowers:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I heard from CHALIDACLUB they are almost done filming^^ SO it should air anytime soon by next year I guarantee.

cecilia

Staff member
More look into this lakorn -- Mark looks so talk with them jean on in that fighting sequence shot.
YAYA looks so cool with that gun shot -- Mint's so cute with her fighting skill 'Stop, young miss'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPnDE16Fbhw
Credit: antyvee