[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint and Nick would look cute too cause they both have baby faces...

haha i had to do a crush when it came to this teaser
reminds me when she said her crush punched her stomach..
what kind of S*** was that? :/
Yeah, if only Mint can go international as how she dreamed^^ I would lovelove to see her with her fav. singer/celeb!!

I know I thought that was BS when she mentioned that too >.<

I've got bts pic of TD. Mteam will like it ^^

credit: Mark & Mint home in pantip.com

Yaya happy new year to you guys. She counted down in Pattaya with Mint, Kim and Margie! I think Mint will update the pix in Pattaya in her fb soon. Let's enjoy Yaya's pic from her twitter first.

Happy New Year ****
OMG.. Thanks so much RASA^^ That pic make me squeal and sooo happy too!! *BLUSH* :blush:

It's so cute how 4HJHKK cast are so close! They've form such a close bond together. I love them all^^

I hope Nok Chatchai have alot of goodies of MTEAM during TD for us even though the fact that they are blood siblings in this lakorn. I don't care!!! LOL.

barrys also having a new lakorn for p`off pongpat. Maybe they gonna starr in the same lakorn?
Hmm.. I wonder if it is the same lakorn Mark is having for Off too? Hehe.

haa, tawan deurd is gonna hurt my m-team loving heart...
at least i can watch them on tv again
and i hope afterwards they'll also go to lots of occasions together...
I feel the same^^ Well at least they do have sweet scenes together! I can't wait. MTEAM probably will have more chemistry VS. Mark + Yaya! WHO KNOWS.. LOL. Or other way around Thanawat + Mint chemistry VS. Mark + Yaya like how RASA mentioned Mint's couple stealing the show rather than the pranangs. But we shall wait and see!! :whaha: I can't wait for this to air already!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I am confused. First it was said that Mint will be playing a sister role to Mark. And then someone said it was Yaya and Mint who are paired as siblings. And now it's back to Mark and Mint being siblings? I really do prefer Yaya and Mint to be sisters. It is much more bearable for me to watch, at least that's how I feel.

Anyways this will be my spamming home for now, there's no currently air lakorn that I'm interested in. I gave up on Mon Ruk Lookthung and the long Thai version to Raise the Red Lantern. And I am not even gonna tune into Ch5 or Ch7 lakorns.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am confused. First it was said that Mint will be playing a sister role to Mark. And then someone said it was Yaya and Mint who are paired as siblings. And now it's back to Mark and Mint being siblings? I really do prefer Yaya and Mint to be sisters. It is much more bearable for me to watch, at least that's how I feel.
Well from what I've read: In the beginning of this lakorn Mint and Yaya are known as HALF-SIBLINGS.. Later in the lakorn Mint finds out that the guy she is crushing on which is Mark is that they are actually BLOOD-SIBLINGS.

I'm wondering how that works but I guess we won't find out until this airs^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* PANTIP/chalidaclub.net *

GASP! Ready or not here comes Mark + Yaya photos, Hehe!

Mint + Mark + Yaya

MTEAM! :wub: They are so adorable!

My heart broke into pieces when I saw this on BTS and now after the photo too!! :facepalm:

Mint is so beautiful, I'm loving her in cowboy clothings!^^ Mark looks funny, LOL.

Yaya looks so lovely!

I would really love translations to these articles^^

LOL, Mark's face is pricless. I wished he smiled instead! Hehe. :lol2

fun

Expired Sarnie
Then that makes Yaya a step sister to Mark? Oh I'm grossed out. I hope it is not true.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You ppl...........are so easily confused. =.='

Mister Mark speaks @8:34:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Zepo_wbCM&
Mint will play Mark's sister. Initially, they do not know they are siblings--thus explains the hidden crush Ploykwan will have for Pootawan.
If you don't understand Thai, you're just gonna have to take my word for it. No time for subbing, sorry folks.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So if mart and mint are playing as brother and sister and they don't know they're related, and have a crush on eachother then it will be bad. Because when they find out it will break their heart. Let's see what happen though.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Channel 3 upcoming lakorns for 2011 *Credit to Anonymousblue2001*

1. PunTai Morasin- Por N+Matmee
2. Wanalee- Por N+Mew N
3. Roy Mai- Aum+Aff
4. Tawan Deut- Mak+Yaya
5. Ngao Prai-Num+Tui+Margie
6. Plerng Toranong-Mario+Taew
7. Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tay-Dome+Ploy
8. Rahut Torachon-Ken+Chompoo
9. Dok Som See Tong-Aun+Chompoo
10. Mia Taeng-Rome+Chompoo
11. Tard Ruk-Por T+Janie+Mart+Cherry
12. DuangTa Sawan-Rome+Joy+Kat
13. Kehad See Daeng-Andrew+Mint N
14. Sapai Mai Rai Satinah-Alex+Pat
15. Theptida Plarah 2-Art+Pat
16. Reun Hor Ror Hian-Louis+Susie
17. Hor Heu Heu- Nott+Ae I
18. Song Poo Ying Yai-Nott+Tye+Noon S+ Gigi
19. Kularb Rai Glaai Ruk-Great+Matt
20. Plai Lai Pai Daeng-Mart+Cherry
21. Lady Bahn Nah-Aun+Vicky
22. Pom Mai Yak Bpen Sai Lub-Ae C+Vicky
23. Cheun Cheewa Navy-Tui+Yardthip

Thank you, Anonymousblue2001! :)
thanks!
wow so many interesting lakorn for 2011! i'm so excited to watch, especially Mark+Yaya, Por+Janie, Joy+Rome, Rome+Chom, Great+Matt...
and Margie, Andrew, Taew ones also caught my eye
but no mention of Yadech's lakorn...

lol, i have no problems with Mark's character loving Yaya's character because they are most likely going to be step siblings through Mint. so no blood relations for MY.
Yaya is so working those curls! <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mister Mark speaks @8:34:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Zepo_wbCM&
Mint will play Mark's sister. Initially, they do not know they are siblings--thus explains the hidden crush Ploykwan will have for Pootawan.
If you don't understand Thai, you're just gonna have to take my word for it. No time for subbing, sorry folks.
Thanks for the clarification^^ That's what I thought so too.

So if mart and mint are playing as brother and sister and they don't know they're related, and have a crush on eachother then it will be bad. Because when they find out it will break their heart.
Yes it would be very heartbreaking for their characters as will as me too! Hehe.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
RASA, can you give me link to Mint's facebook??^^
http://www.facebook.com/chalidaclub?v=info
Actually, I saw it for so long time ago but I thought it's only the fanpage not the real her. Just know it's her when people in pantip mention and make the link.
Her twitter
http://twitter.com/baryear

Mark's pic from TD.

cecilia

Staff member
my heart's all shattered !!! T_T ..

i need a fresh breath from this YADECH pain T_T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
http://www.facebook.com/chalidaclub?v=info
Actually, I saw it for so long time ago but I thought it's only the fanpage not the real her. Just know it's her when people in pantip mention and make the link.
Her twitter
http://twitter.com/baryear

Mark's pic from TD.
I added Mak but he doesn't approve anyone :(
He only has people he knows...and his family..
i think its his real Facebook cause you have to know him personally to add him..
or you are marked as spam :(
As for Mint's facebook..reallyy..
i Liked her page on facebook for a long time now but never knew it was her real page..

hippo

sarNie Adult
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001141729649&v=wall

I think this is the link to Mint's actual fb, not sure though but it did appear on her fan page fb wall, and seems to be really private as it's not a like but add as friend.
i've never tried it though.

neena

sarNie Adult
u know how easy it is to mend a broken yadech fan heart? PHOTOSHOP lol seriously, i am ready to photoshop mint's face onto yaya's or vice verse, nadech's face onto mark's face lol already i don't like the sound of the plot, its confusing me and i think its dumb, i can't picture mark and yaya right now or ever because in my head its mteam / yadech

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001141729649&v=wall

I think this is the link to Mint's actual fb, not sure though but it did appear on her fan page fb wall, and seems to be really private as it's not a like but add as friend.
i've never tried it though.
I just added her :) thanks for the link ja..
it would be great if it was really her facebook since i don't have a twitter.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
u know how easy it is to mend a broken yadech fan heart? PHOTOSHOP lol seriously, i am ready to photoshop mint's face onto yaya's or vice verse, nadech's face onto mark's face lol already i don't like the sound of the plot, its confusing me and i think its dumb, i can't picture mark and yaya right now or ever because in my head its mteam / yadech
LMFAO..i couldn't help but laugh :) You're soo funny..
I mend my heart my making mv(s) of MTEAM :p
if you do do that, please share..I love Yadech together and MTEAM together too

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
ok I don't know what's her real facebook anyway >.< I just follow her from pantip. I've found something from Mark&Mint home in pantip. I'll translate for those who don't read Thai.

Patty (she's under exact and she's Dan Worawech's girlfriend): 55555 (means hahaha) I heard your stocking are riped.
Mint: How do you know?
Patty: P'Mark told me555555 you're so fat that your stocking ripped:p
Mint: Ayyy P'Mark is so bad. He's also fat that he show his pot bellied in the Satan show.
Patty: True.. But wil he see us gossip him?

Prin: I see it!!!!!!
Prin: I don't want to fight back but tut!
Mint: Whoa.. how do you see it? are you madddddddd?
Priprim Pink: I love pot-bellied satan ahhh, n'Mint, hehehe
Patty: How do you know ahh? This photo isn't tag Mr.Prin Suparat na 5555 you're deadmeat, nong Mint.

I can say Mark and Mint have very same atmosphere. The way they use the language etc. And if you know Thai, you will see too that Naech and Yaya have something in common too. Something in their personalities and attitude.