[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
my Mteam fever is still high and thanks to all the news, clips and pics it get's higher and higher.
There wouldn't be MTEAM if it wasn't for 4 Hua Jai series.. gotta love it!:)

I loved both Mark and Mint individually but woww.. when they met and work together it made my love for them grow even more! :crush:

Watch when New pictures/clips comes out!
IDK man this thread is going to be more on fire
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
and its not even related to TD ahahhaha
more towards MTEAM :)
OH WELLS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yes. Hehe. We created another MTEAM thread:) While at the same time we are still MTEAM in 4 Hua Jai thread too.. LOl, I always jump back to that thread and this one.. HEhe!

I would love to say

"Mak will always stick by Mint"
Oooah.. SO SWEET! That makes me blush.. Hehehee! :blush:

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE JUMPES 4 PAGES ALREADYYY!!! Waaahhh... :D Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There wouldn't be MTEAM if it wasn't for 4 Hua Jai series.. gotta love it!:)

I loved both Mark and Mint individually but woww.. when they met and work together it made my love for them grow even more! :crush:
I didn't know Mint much but then i used to always thought she looked a bit like Amy Amika somehow?
I was trippen out though ahahha they look nothing a like anymore! well in some ways ><

I liked Nadech more than I liked Mak when I first saw them..
but now they're neck and neck to me! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Mint much but then i used to always thought she looked a bit like Amy Amika somehow?
I was trippen out though ahahha they look nothing a like anymore! well in some ways ><

I liked Nadech more than I liked Mak when I first saw them..
but now they're neck and neck to me! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
As for Mint, yeah many say she resembles Amy Amika too. :scratchchin: I thought she had a little bit of Kob.S and Rita^^ But we all have our opinions so it's okay to relate:)

Yeah, it's funny how Nadech was my love at first sight in Ngao Rak Luang Jai rather than Mark but that wasn't something odd for me since most of the time I rather fall for the other guy/second praek instead esp. when praek is a butthead! Hehe. :p

But woww... Hehe, what a night! Good conversations with you girls tonight^^ Love to do it again.. Goodnight everyone!!:)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa... Mteam is taking over this thread lol. I don't have any update on this lakorn. I thought I should come to make the thread active but wow it's spam by you guys already, mteam.
ok. I've got some recent pix of M&M in an event.

credit : M&M home in pantip
There's a rumor Mark and Mint were found dining together. And in this event Boy teased Mark on Mint too but I don't know what's it about though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG i am going BAAA
i am suppose to head to class already!
Yikesssssssssssssssssssss

thank you for sharing ja
can't wait for the clips

byeeeeeeeeeeee be back later to chat with you gals!

Saifah

bite me x___
Whoa... Mteam is taking over this thread lol. I don't have any update on this lakorn. I thought I should come to make the thread active but wow it's spam by you guys already, mteam.

There's a rumor Mark and Mint were found dining together. And in this event Boy teased Mark on Mint too but I don't know what's it about though.
CUTE PICTURE. I love how Boy is laughing with Mint
and she's just like WTF lmao.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Do you ladies want to fangirl even more?

I have class in an hour, but let me just share this tidbit from M & M's Home.

The hosts asked Boy who he would choose out of Rita, Fang, and Mint.

He said it would be difficult to choose, but for sure he can't choose Mint, because Mark has already "reserved" her.

Oh, Boy, I love how you fanservice MTEAM. :lol:

I think we might also see dancing clips. They were told to dance on stage.

AIII. I have class in a hour. LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Do you ladies want to fangirl even more?

I have class in an hour, but let me just share this tidbit from M & M's Home.

He said it would be difficult to choose, but for sure he can't choose Mint, because Mark has already "reserved" her.

AIII. I have class in a hour. LOL.
I also have class in an hour but after reading your comment
I don't want to go to class anymore;
people in the computer lab probably think I am baa for smiling at the screen cause I just read your comment!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
thanks for the update ja!!

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSss
well an inside one :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh that event looks like MTEAM wedding, wow when Mint is in the middle and two guys beside her i can see the
jealousy looks of Mark towards Mint while Boy his smiling, looking at her gorgeous outfit.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh that event looks like MTEAM wedding, wow when Mint is in the middle and two guys beside her i can see the
jealousy looks of Mark towards Mint while Boy his smiling, looking at her gorgeous outfit.
ahaha you added jealousy ahhaha
i found that amusing ahahha Mak does look jealous!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Speaking of jealousy, during the interview, Boy also said that he can't very well choose, so he has to go closer to look at the ladies. He went so close to Mint, she was a little bit surprised. Mark pulled him away and told him, "That's enough." :coverlaf: OMG. I want video clips of these moments! Lol.

When they were also talking about the cosmetic items, etc. Boy also teased telling Mark, "Please buy some for Mint."

And I like how they mention the crowd going wild. Lol.

Saifah

bite me x___
Speaking of jealousy, during the interview, Boy also said that he can't very well choose, so he has to go closer to look at the ladies. He went so close to Mint, she was a little bit surprised. Mark pulled him away and told him, "That's enough." :coverlaf: OMG. I want video clips of these moments! Lol.

When they were also talking about the cosmetic items, etc. Boy also teased telling Mark, "Please buy some for Mint."

OMG where is this clip I wantto see Mark
being all jealous and protective of Mint.
They are soo frickin cute together! AND iTS
so funny of how Boy teases Mark about Mint.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the updates^^ So much love for MTEAM!! I can't get enough.. Hehe. I adore them so much!! Aiyaaahh:) Hehe! Mint looks so sweet, lovely, and cute!! Mark and Boy are looking charming too^^

Oh wooow... OMG! MTEAM.. MTEAM... MTEAM LOVE! What can I saY!? Hehe. I can't ever get enough of them.. LOl. :crush:

Hehe. It does look like wedding^^ Oh how I wish to see them in wedding scene onscreen or even offscreen?!? :coverlaf:

I also have class in an hour but after reading your comment
I don't want to go to class anymore;
people in the computer lab probably think I am baa for smiling at the screen cause I just read your comment!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
thanks for the update ja!!

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSss
well an inside one :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
LOl, I'm in my room giggling and laughing so much too^^ Hehehe. MTEAM = Happiness^^ Walahh.. :grouphug:

Boy is so sweet^^ Hehe. I like how he is always with them he gives out so much hints^^ Hehe. :coverlaf: Gotta love him! LOl.

are there any clips yet? Just wondering lol
Nope, none yet.. I haven't any! :shrug: Maybe couple more hours/days.. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

OMG MINT!!! YOU ALMOST GOT ME INTROUBLE HAHAHA jk
I almost screamed out loud when i read this!!!
Gosh if i was home I wouldve squealed out soo loud ahhaha

That is sooo cuteee omg....it better not be all for showwww :(
but then it sure made my heart skip a beat while reading this!!!
I wandered how Mak said it "PHAAW LAAW" ahahah'

I soo lovee BOY ahhaha he makes my day! ahahha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Excuse my spam right there;
School comp is slow;
Ill go home an erase it if i can lol

BLiss thanks! I can't wait to see the clips!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't decided wither to spam here or in 4 Hua Jai thread.. Hehe. :p But I already updated a few more photos from the event at 4 Hua Jai thread. Check it out:) Hehe!