[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwwe, thanks for the pics!  It's just one pic but I like Mint's wardrobe hehe :)  The pic is cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that's why many were looking forward to KTWJ, but it wasn't up to expectation...  they really look good in that past magazine though... the last pic :3

I still have no comment on KTWJ, since I haven't gotten the chance to watch that one of theirs yet hehe.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Are there any english subs for KTWJ? I immediately gave up after seeing the teaser and their screen caps. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
KTWJ was ok. There were some cute funny moments but chemistry wise, I couldn't find myself to spazz. To me, some couple could look cute on screen but chemistry isn't there, idk if that make sense.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep, that is how I see too, brotherly-sisterly chemistry. I can't get passed to their romantic chemistry. I hope I'll be wrong and they'll surprise me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
TubbyTinker said:
KTWJ was ok. There were some cute funny moments but chemistry wise, I couldn't find myself to spazz. To me, some couple could look cute on screen but chemistry isn't there, idk if that make sense.

Oh, that is totally understandable.  Sometimes I'm watching dramas and I'll be like they're such pretty faces.. but I feel nothing for the pair.. lol... it's a bit sad sometime..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Haha Julie ikr. Honestly Boy & Mint are cute together but like the above comments, the chemistry was more brother-sister vibe. But who knows, their chemistry might change for this lakorn

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ *crossingfingers* I hope so too :)

@Thip, I'll have to go and watch KTWJ and judge their chemistry :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if they have chemistry here. Boy and Mint dont match. I dont feel romance when I see them. I'm just happy that Boy looks good in the fitting pic. Mint's outfit does not look like her clumsy character.