[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the OST. I wonder if there will be a specific OST for each couple aside from the opening and closing song of the whole series? I hope so. I would love to see all the guys sing for an OST just like what the girls did!

Credits as tagged

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
At first I decided to watch only some parts, but then the OST makes me wanna watch all of them @@ :D :icon12: Boy and Toey look so compatible :icon12:
Credit: chuonchuoncanhsen.wordpress.com
hunsa-13.jpg
hunsa-14.jpg

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Toey started to grow on me more these days she really nails her acting whether she is mean nice or cute ... i really can't wait for her lakorn with Boy one of my favorite actors

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Wait! Toey and Alex broke up??? No!!!! They were so cute together! I wanted them to be marry and have cute little babies together. This news makes me so sad though :(

The lakorn looks cute though. I'm pretty excited for this series as a whole. Boy and Toey look really cute together.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait! Toey and Alex broke up??? No!!!! They were so cute together! I wanted them to be marry and have cute little babies together. This news makes me so sad though :(

The lakorn looks cute though. I'm pretty excited for this series as a whole. Boy and Toey look really cute together.
I read it somewhere that they already broke up but they are still friends/in good terms. Alex even greeted Toey on her birthday on Instagram despite their current status.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling

They don't have quality time for each others :( I was heartbroken to hear the news too :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just making sure for myself but this does air on Mar. 5th? If so, yay!!!! Dying to see this series for a long time.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Just making sure for myself but this does air on Mar. 5th? If so, yay!!!! Dying to see this series for a long time.
Yes! This Sunday!

Toey is on a roll with all her dramas. Kleun Cheewit, Bunglung Dok Mai, and now the Cupids. She definitely has become one of my favorites. She can pull off whatever roll is given to her and do it well. From evil to tomboy... but now we'll have to see how she does being clumsy and all. I'm going to be totally bias and say she's going to do great haha. She's just that talented. I honestly can't get enough of her work!

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Toey has an irresistible smile :D :icon12: :icon12: The most beautiful smile I've ever seen!
Credit: IG @broadcastthaitv @boy_pakorn
cheer.JPG
Quickly screenshot her smile :D
cheerful.JPG
A date? :D
date.JPG