[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg this is hilarious I was skimming through after part 4 cause it already 330 am and everyone is asleep and can't laugh out loud

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
First time I got to hate Boy so much >< What a bossy dude! Hunsa's team :icon12:(dying because of her cuteness)
Credit: @boy_pakorn @nattachaya_key
toeyy.JPG
Love the part when Hunsa fight back and almost got to bite his finger :icon12: You better shut up and leave my Hunsa alone khun Tim!
timm.JPG
bite.JPG

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Omg I cannot get enough of Toey!! Boy is pretty good, making me hate him so he's doing something right lols. I love it when she fought back and was gonna bite his finger. She's small but firstly and WILL bite lmao.

But does she have a mental disorder or something? Or is she just very clutzy?

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I cannot get enough of Toey!! Boy is pretty good, making me hate him so he's doing something right lols. I love it when she fought back and was gonna bite his finger. She's small but firstly and WILL bite lmao.

But does she have a mental disorder or something? Or is she just very clutzy?
She mixed up her verbal when she couldn't calm herself down :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup I think they will get 1 Million Baht each if the girls are able to find a boyfriend within a year.

So far so good, I'll be waiting for the subs. I'm also loving the fact that there will be interactions between p'eks and n'eks. It's really cute how Nadech, Yaya and Mario were among the celebs who promoted Cupids on social media. (I also notice that Thai celebs also tend to promote upcoming lakorns of other stars too). I'm happy that another romantic-comedy series is in the primetime lineup, a perfect way to balance the lakorn genres that are currently airing.

Toey here is such a fluffy clumsy cutiepie!Props to her for being able to pull off another role. I wonder how did she manage filming KC as a villain, BLDM and Cupids as a lovable n'ek. I can't stop laughing all throughout the first episode. Boy is such a badass here yet bossy! Loved Ken T and Chompoo's interactions especially the rock, paper and scissors part. (Gosh it's a long way to go before watching their part since they're the last pranang lol!!!) I also love Ken T and Toey's scenes. Ken's like a brother reprimanding a younger sister LOL. The 8 ladies of Cupids are gorgeous here. Can't wait to see all 8 gentlemen interact with each other too.

Out of all the 8 ladies I think I could relate myself to Nycha's character where career comes first before love LOL.

Can't wait for Friday!!!

alissaax

Anyone have the summary? Why was hunsa going to apologize to Tim?
Tim attended the Cupid hut party and then his face was exposed online because of the two woman reporting at the event, they were meant to blur out guests faces but didn't. So Tim is suing cupid hut... and it was part of Hunsa's job to take care of it and check the recording

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have the summary? Why was hunsa going to apologize to Tim?
Her company accidentally leaked photos of Tim and his younger brother at the Cupid Hut's party. Due to the photos, people were viewing Tim and his brother as girl seekers. Tim, as a freaking perfectionist, can't handle his image to be spoiled like that so he sued to the Cupid Hut. Hunsa was given the role to compensate with Tim to not suing her beloved company.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I have a question, is Ken & Chompoo's part finish filming? Bc Chompoo is pregnant right now and is on bed rest. If they're not finished, it'll be hard to continue filming.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
They are already done. :)

Post from Mick's IG that says Cupid Conquer the Devil is already done (Caption is like "last night off us filming kammathep prab marn") please correct me if I'm wrong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP1GmLkgdeC/
If that's true then good for them ^^ We can stop worrying about if Chompoo can come back to work or not and wish her and her family all the best :icon12: Expecting a really cute kid ^^

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ken & Chompoo is LOL

So far I'm whatever w/this part but I barely started...we'll see

This lakorns series remind me of the Manga w/all the sound effects and flying butterfly hahaha

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Honestly, I wasn't really looking forward to this series but just watching a few scenes of the first episode, it got me really pumped up! Will stick around and see. I'm looking forward to the cute Toey you guys are all talking about.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ken & Chompoo is LOL

This lakorns series remind me of the Manga w/all the sound effects and flying butterfly hahaha
Haha the lighter, more comedic J-dramas tend to have these. I'm glad to see Thai lakorns exploring a bit. :)

alissaax

Ken & Chompoo is LOL

The lakorn series is basic on novels.