[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 2 : Kammathep Ork Suek (Broadcast Thai Television) Cris & Punjan

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I've totally forgotten that Punjan was a singer before and then suddenly remember that he was a member of Nice2meetu....
Honestly this part doesn't look that interesting... The scenes in the mv was boring.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for sharing the OST!! PJ & Cris looks good together!! I haven't gotten the chance to see Ep. 1 yet, but I'm so excited for this part!! \o/

The first teaser looked like it was going to be hilarious but the teaser at the end if Boy & Toey's part looked like there was going to be so much angst ;_;

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Punjan and Cris are both sexy and gorgeous, especially together! I'm happy they get to star in a lead role for a lakorn.
Though I feel that this part is going to have more drama and heartbreaks before they have their happy ending. But some parts are also funny, especially the bathroom scene, taxi scenes, when they jumped after running away from Cris' bf, :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I like his all black outfit :love::love::love:
Hoping someone subs this part too :sad6::sad6::sad6:

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished Ep. 1 & 2 and I am loving PJ as Pee & Cris as Horm(is that her name?)!! PJ & Cris both have a sexy aura about them in real life but I find them so cute together as Pee & Horm.

I can't understand Thai but just from his actions, body language and how he treats her you can tell how much he loves her and how endearing & lovable she is to him. Ever since their first meeting he's always been there for her and gahhh, my heart goes out to him. Love how he loves everything about her including her flaws & insecurities even if she hasn't been able to embrace them herself.

I have the OST from this part on repeat and everytime it starts playing while I'm watching my heart aches for him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: I love this part of the series. As much as I liked Boy and Toey, I just couldn't get into Toey as Hunsa. Cris and Punjan are just eye candy in this and so many hilarious scenes lol