[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 4 : Loob Khom Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Wawaa & Indy

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This one and Ruk Or Suek is my favorite so far, like tied.

also, i need to get my priorities straight. I keep trying to compare Angie's accent thingy every series lmao. This part her speech thingy isn't as bad as Namtarn and Ken's part wtf lol. I'm confused lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well. That not fair that Other part get more than 7 episode.
Well only part 3 have the most part so far. Not sure how many episode part 5 to 8 will have since they haven't air yet

Part 1 have 8 episode

Part 2 have 7 episode

Part 3 have 9 episode

Part 4 have 7 episode

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
Are they dating? I'm following both of them on Instagram, and Indy posted a photo of them video chatting. And there are some other photos where they are close. I'm seriously curious...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Didn't the third part still have some parts that filmed while it was airing? I remember seeing something from some of the cast members posting that they had just finished filming a scene for Namtarn and Ken's part.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Are they dating? I'm following both of them on Instagram, and Indy posted a photo of them video chatting. And there are some other photos where they are close. I'm seriously curious...
You are not the only one.....lol whether they're dating or fan service, I don't really care atm. I'm jumping on this ship and I ship them so hard hahahahahahaha

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching this cause I don't like Wawa but I did watch the 3 Zaap show with PJ, Ken and Indy. Indy said they're not dating. He has a girlfriend who's not in the biz. He also said up until recently Wawa also had a boyfriend but broke up with him while they were filming and he was just being a good friend to her. I don't know how long ago that was filmed and it's possible between the filming and airing time things changed but that's what they said. The show was aired 2 or 3 weeks ago so anybody can go watch it for themselves.

PJ also said he has a girlfriend outside the biz too by the way.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If its popularity I can understand Indy is new but look at Cirs and Panjan for their part, their rating was high since its their first time as lead and they were new too. And beside that Grace the star and Wawwa and Typhoon all are well know actors with popularity too.

Anyway I hope for a good end for next week. In the last episode on Sunday it look like there trouble going to coming. I feel back for Daniel when Karageade slap him and said she doesn't love him.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I wonder if it's low in rating because this lakorn is going up against Ch7's lakorn with Kob and Num, I think their lakorn is also airing Fri-Sun too plus they were a famous pairing in the past.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
If its popularity I can understand Indy is new but look at Cirs and Panjan for their part, their rating was high since its their first time as lead and they were new too. And beside that Grace the star and Wawwa and Typhoon all are well know actors with popularity too.

Anyway I hope for a good end for next week. In the last episode on Sunday it look like there trouble going to coming. I feel back for Daniel when Karageade slap him and said she doesn't love him.
Are you talking about the ending of ep4? When she slapped him and he hugged her? Cuz she actually did say she love him. She said "if you won't stop talking, I won't stop loving you"

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you talking about the ending of ep4? When she slapped him and he hugged her? Cuz she actually did say she love him. She said "if you won't stop talking, I won't stop loving you"
Sorry, was watching without sub so I thought she said she dosen't love him. Thanks for correcting me on that. ;)

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Indy has a girlfriend out side the show biz. Judging from the way they act and the fact that she even met his family could mean something more. Perhaps he only said that to maintain that brother and sister status