[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 7 : Kammathep Jum Laeng (Broadcast Thai Television) Alek & Prang K.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The episode of the couples at 10 show:

part 1

Part 2 : They didn't have the cut part so this part star at 24:00 mark

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm waiting for Prang and Alek's part too!:icon12: I hope someone is kind enough to pick it up as a subbing project.
I also realized that all the other parts are taken to consideration of subbing already except for this one.
Whoever is going to consider this one, thank you in advance!:love: Kind of wish it was Phet and Prang, but Alek will do.
I always loved his acting when he was a side character so this is finally a chance for him to be the main pra'ek!!:thumbup: Yay!!

If I saw correctly on IG, Alek will be singing the ost. soundtrack for this part. :cheer:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm waiting for Prang and Alek's part too!:icon12: I hope someone is kind enough to pick it up as a subbing project.
I also realized that all the other parts are taken to consideration of subbing already except for this one.
Whoever is going to consider this one, thank you in advance!:love: Kind of wish it was Phet and Prang, but Alek will do.
I always loved his acting when he was a side character so this is finally a chance for him to be the main pra'ek!!:thumbup: Yay!!

If I saw correctly on IG, Alek will be singing the ost. soundtrack for this part. :cheer:
I've read in Part 5 thread that aiyaja will sub this one. Hopefully she pushes through.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no. I hope someone does pick it up since aiyaja won't be able to do it. It would be sad if this part gets left out.