wen2

sarNie Egg
Chalidaluvprin said:
Try new curvey curvey channel. Her videos are unlisted but check in her playlist she has both of the sixth sense and other lakorns to in eng sub

I think she subbed until ep6.
She will update one new ep on every Thursday~

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kodocha for the information. OMG, Ja and Louis again. I am so happy for them, and I can't wait to see them onscreen again. Could you please give me the name of Ja and Louis new lakorn? Thank you again.
I am so excited.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You're welcome, i saw it a couple days ago and was very excited too, but not too sure if it's going to happen too.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Today's ep was awesome. I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I hope that the rating will go up for this lakorn.

Peach is beyond crazy. I hope Benja is not gonna died and redeem herself. I can't wait to see Tinh/Yanin and Mor/Nate's wedding.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Peach is bizarrely crazy. Mor Wad did awesome, going against P' Nut's wants for the first time. Still mad at P' Nut.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I love all the osts of the this lakorn. Can anybody tell me who sing the song (Hidden Power) of this lakorn? I also love this song too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovenk said:
I love all the osts of the this lakorn. Can anybody tell me who sing the song (Hidden Power) of this lakorn? I also love this song too.
The song Palung tee Saun Yoo is sung by Eye, Kat, Krissie, and Great. :) I love the ost's too.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much Bieluvr. I love the song very much. Eye, Kat, Krissie, and Grate have really nice voice. Does that mean Eye, Kat, and Krissie sing the other osts too? How about Ja Jittapa and Wawa, do they sing any ost of this lakorn?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes Ja and Wawaa did sing. Ja sang one by herself called Wun Wai. I think all the girls sang Fun Nam Taang and Chun Roo Wah Young Mee Tur.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh man I'm so late with this lakorn. I saw some caps on IG and it looks really good! Off to continue watching~

wen2

sarNie Egg
nklue1 said:
yesterday I watch a TKBT video of the six sense and they said they are might be doing part 3 of The Six Sense
type this down TKBT The sixth sense 2 | งานเลี้ยงปิดกล้อง
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw_O0EUGMPM

OMGGG really? I watched this clip before but don't understand. Thanks for telling! Hopefully there is~~~
But I read from somewhere that there was not even suppose to have season 2 but because the response for season one was good that's why they have season 2. I really hope the rating for season two will be continue to rise so there will be hope for season 3.

ep 23 was so niceee. 
The guys are so funny, they can still cracked jokes and argued with each other
when the girls are already in a dangerous situation.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
@wen2
Yes there was not meant to be season 2 but because season 1 had a really good rate
they decided to do season 2
In the video, i think the its the director , said that if us fans would like there to be season 3 they might do it but they said they need a break first