Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This series has 5 books, same set of author who wrote 4HJHKK and 5 SJ. 5 friends, each with different power. They decided to make it into 1 lakorn. Part one will probably be 3 books together with 3 Pra'k. There is a second part with 2 remaining Pra'k. Rumor says it has 21 episodes... Not sure if that include both parts.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This series has 5 books, same set of author who wrote 4HJHKK and 5 SJ. 5 friends, each with different power. They decided to make it into 1 lakorn. Part one will probably be 3 books together with 3 Pra'k. There is a second part with 2 remaining Pra'k. Rumor says it has 21 episodes... Not sure if that include both parts.
21 episode that is just crazy but if the whole lakorn is good then its ok

rehann

sarNie Adult
i think i'm gonna watch this~
Ja/ Louis/ Grate is quite good for me... other newbies i would like to give a try!
horror/rom is my fav type of drama~ it doesn't matter if it Thai/ Korean/ taiwan/ hollywood/ Bolly...
i like intense scene with a love story inside~
will give this lakorn a try...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
:kiss2: OMG i need something NEW to watch and this one is the 1st one that i'll watch!!! Too much Romance/comedy/Drama...Horror /Romance my favorite...can't wait...Ja returning and Grate along with teh other four girl...Krissie is so cute...Eye is pretty in here but will see as for Kat she still remind me of Chompoo & Matt but as for Wawwa IDK since i found her stiff but well see as well...thanks for such a great news... :kiss2: