[CH3] Theptida Pla Rah (?) : Kratingg Khunnarong / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lowkey happy that they upgraded Kratingg to p’ek but I don’t think him and Chippy match physically from what I imagine. I haven’t seen any pictures of these two yet together so I won’t be too sad until I see them side by side. Either way it’s a definite watch for me since it’s my girl Chippy and it’s a storyline that I like!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just saw Kartingg in Likhit Heang Jan with Namtarn. I really like him in there. Looks like we’ll be seeing him more on screen. He’ll be in Pon/Bua, Louis/Yam’ lakorn, and this lakorn. He’s very tall and handsome! He’ll match Chippy just fine. I’m excited to watch him.

http://instagr.am/p/B_FZe8nHg9f/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been keeping up with the BTS of this lakorn and Krating and Chip look good together. I thought they would look weird at first but they seem to have good chemistry. They get along well off screen, I mean who doesn’t with Chippy lol

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve been keeping up with the BTS of this lakorn and Krating and Chip look good together. I thought they would look weird at first but they seem to have good chemistry. They get along well off screen, I mean who doesn’t with Chippy lol
I like Krating from the lakorn with Namtarn. Glad he is getting leading roles. Everytime, I see Chippy I always picture that show where Boy and Great we’re talking about her and her kissing scenes. Great was imitating Chippy lol. I can’t wait to see this fresh pairing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohh I was kind of worried they down graded chip to evening lol she looks a little weird in the teaser. She’s now lost a lot of weight since then it seems like. Plus her lips still looked too plastics from her fillers. Glad she looks better now

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chippy lips...she looks like she can beat pra'ek up. But I do like to watch something like this once in a while because it's an easy watch.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Chippy lips...she looks like she can beat pra'ek up. But I do like to watch something like this once in a while because it's an easy watch.
Lol. I was like what’s wrong with Chippy’s lip.
Yeah, this looks like a fun easy to watch.
Zack, the new Issan singer is in here, I wonder if he’ll sing the ost or sings in here at all. I like his voice.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did chippy gain weight in this lakorn? She's not fat or anything just a bit thicker. In her lakorn with Aum and Pope she was smaller.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So this is an evening lakorn or they’re airing prime time, but five days a week?
Nope, it’s just an evening I guess. I thought it was going to be like Thrab Fah Tawan too but it’s not. Mark and Mew’s lakorn is the primetime one that’s on every day. When that’s over, Mia Jum Pen starts and all the other ones start after that weekend. Surprised they put Chippy into the evening. Hope it’s only for this Lakorn. Here’s the air date for the lakorns that will air primetime.
http://instagr.am/p/CKEiNNalQqn/

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nope, it’s just an evening I guess. I thought it was going to be like Thrab Fah Tawan too but it’s not. Mark and Mew’s lakorn is the primetime one that’s on every day. When that’s over, Mia Jum Pen starts and all the other ones start after that weekend. Surprised they put Chippy into the evening. Hope it’s only for this Lakorn. Here’s the air date for the lakorns that will air primetime.
http://instagr.am/p/CKEiNNalQqn/
I see... I think they’re trying to promote Kating so that’s why they gave him is lakorn as the lead. We’ll be seeing him a lot as supporting this year. So far, he’s in 4lakorns this year.