[CH3] Theptida Pla Rah (?) : Kratingg Khunnarong / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did chippy gain weight in this lakorn? She's not fat or anything just a bit thicker. In her lakorn with Aum and Pope she was smaller.
Yeah i think she was at her heaviest in this lakorn. She’s lost some weight though lately.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 3 was pretty good. I’m enjoying the scenes of Krating and Chippy. The scene with the frogs was funny.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t stand how the girlfriend and the sister think and act so high of themselves. The girlfriend is a gold digger and the sister is stupid. Makes me so upset. There are some funny scenes though.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh, I didn't realize that this was a remake of Art & Pat's from 2009/2010 I remember seeing bits and pieces of that one but never watched it in full. I am enjoying this one quite a bit though. I can't stand Mahatsajan's family and his girlfriend except for the father LOL I want to watch this one to the end but I don't think I can make it through 20+ episodes of having to see/deal with the gf, sister and mother...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh, I didn't realize that this was a remake of Art & Pat's from 2009/2010 I remember seeing bits and pieces of that one but never watched it in full. I am enjoying this one quite a bit though. I can't stand Mahatsajan's family and his girlfriend except for the father LOL I want to watch this one to the end but I don't think I can make it through 20+ episodes of having to see/deal with the gf, sister and mother...
That’s how I’m feeling, but I’m watching because there’s nothing else to watch. Hating that there’s no real development between the pranangs. Too many side characters and there’s no focus on the leads.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same here waiting for Chippy and her gonna to be man get something going on. They are stuck whatever island they are on and none seemed eager to get off of it and start some fireworks. His desperate girlfriend be hanging onto him like a monkey. The sister is straight up annoying. But even with all that, I am always a sucker for this kind of drama. The country girl that doesn't care about anyone's feelings and the city guy that's clueless lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m so tired of Bai Mon getting slapped in every freaking episode. It looks like she’ll get more slaps next episode. Today’s episode left me so confused, how can Bai Mon like Mahatjasun. His character is so confusing. He wants to be a good person, but I still easily influence by his gf, mom and sister.