[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 10

Chaba's Dad is so mean, everyone is mad at him.

Tong Ake knows about Chaba now.

OMG Pong Mom did that to Perng :(.

I like Pong and Kla together.

Aww yay, Thong Ake went to see her ahh. Aww that hug.

OMG Thong Ake :(. She loves him they are all saving both of them.

OMG her dad is so cruel.

Aww they are all helping them :). Aww he said I love her. Her Mom csn see how much they love each other.

Aww she is going to marry Kla to save Thong Ake(we know they won't thought :) And now Thong Ake knows about it. poor Chaba and Thong Ake :(. PS. Crying so much, wow this episode.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
The director and producer are seriously messing with our feelings! How can Chaba be on her period? :risas3: Poor Thong Ake is suffering for so long and when he can finally have some alone time with Chaba, she’s on her period. Thong Ake’s face is everything in that scene, he’s so heartbroken he didn’t even cuddle with Chaba. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
for me, last night's episode deserves to have 8 at least but you can't go wrong too with 7.6 :lol: as long as they don't drop, I'm happy.
Last night ep was so fun that I didn't even notice the time when I watched it live.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Chaba and Thong Ake haven't gotten a bed scene right? Haha. I'm sure they're gonna give us a bed scene in the finale. . . .and it better be good. Kla and Pong's bed scene(s) already got 1M views. Haha. They can't be teasing us and then leaving us hanging.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So Chaba and Thong Ake haven't gotten a bed scene right? Haha. I'm sure they're gonna give us a bed scene in the finale. . . .and it better be good. Kla and Pong's bed scene(s) already got 1M views. Haha. They can't be teasing us and then leaving us hanging.
this is what TA get

i still finnnnnn at it it just lovely to see two innocent people in love for their first night :lol: sooo duper sweet and mario and kim played it soooooooooooooo well they made me believe in their innocence

but sadly the dad interrupted them half way so they didn't fulfill their first night :lol:

Last edited: