[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I watched it yesterday and bawled my eyes out!!!mario's acting is sooo good and he definitely deserve an award/awards for his acting! Cant say more to our kimmy and she nailed her role as a sick person in this episode as well.
i really really couldn't watch it with sub it will justbe too painful to me even i know it's happy ending but it's just they played the scene tooo real the line hit in the heart even more i will cry even more with the lines subbed so i prefer to keep my heart at ease and wait for the baby in the end of this lovely story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe that was their imagination..be at ease peace.
i don't have a good feeling at alllllll about this actually i had bad feeling since last ep that chaba will die but the teaser made me at ease then i see this new teaser and i'm all going crazy and even hesitate to watch the end ep i don't want to see a tragedic end to chaba i refuuuuuuuuuuussseeeee to go through the paiin of watching so yeah they better tell us that chaba won't die or else i won't watch the end

twister02

M♥K
Oww! At first I thought Nong Racing will be Piak and Chongkoo's kid. Looks like he will be TA and Chaba's first born. (they had the same necklace ?)

Anyways, this lakorn is romcom so I don't think it will end in a tragedy. The teaser they released was a reference to the famous pregnant ghost, Mae Nak. Maybe this is just a marketing ploy from the production team. We already know that this lakorn loves to put dream and imagination sequences. :lol: so don't believe everything they feed you unless you see it on the broadcast time.

The last scene on ep. 13 indicates Thong Ake got the antidote already. There's no way he can't heal Chaba with the same medicine he gave to the other patients.

My theory, Chaba and Thong Ake will have Nong Racing as first born and on the last part, she will again get pregnant. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 that was the wooooooooooooooooorssssssssttt marketing move evvveeeeeerrr since the lakorn start promoting this turn me offfff baaaadddlllyyy the teaser of last week say a thing and this new teaser say something else and they both make no sense what is the connection between them supppppppeeerr confusing in an unpleasing way , i'm actually mad they choose such a scene and such a root to a beautiful story like chaba and TA had i'm super mad right now for making worry and confused and don't know witch teaser to believe and i don't want to go through the stress of figuring out witch one will be the reality so i will just skip and see the end after it air i have no nerves to go through this nonsense they added

adif

~$m!£€~♡
That was exactly what i though...dont worry peace..let's enjoy the drama to the end..

twister02

M♥K
There might be a lot of filler scenes on the finale cause if you think about it, they already resolve major issues on the last ep.
The last scene in ep. 13 indicates the epidemic will be resolved. I think the only thing that needs resolution is the fate of Mor Wun.

Let's cross the bridge when we get there and not overthink too much :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That was exactly what i though...dont worry peace..let's enjoy the drama to the end..
so the theory i will go with to makes myself want to watch the end is

chaba got pregnant but her child died while giving birth so they added the pee mak parody that we saw in that teaser and then she will pregnant again
but the only thing left is nong race is the kid of who

my wild imagination tell me when chaba will be pregnant again she will have a kid that resemble to piak and chongko child :lol:
cause i honestly can't find anyyyyyyyyyyyyyy explanation for this confusing they are creating

<3MY

sarNie Egg
That new teaser got me all confused. :confused0: So who’s Nong Race’s parents? It’s hilarious how they referenced the scene to Mario’s movie “Pee Mak” but please don’t have the same outcome. I want Chaba to be human, Thongek is too scared of ghost to have a ghost wife :risas3:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Well I have been on a rollercoaster. Their wedding and married life scenes were so adorable and silly. But the outbreak:sad6:i'm stressed. Mario did a very good job. Poor Thong eak, so young, newly married and trying his best to cope. I really loved the scene where he broke down and Chaba cheered him up and then she broke down ourselves. They are such brave people. It would be a horrible end if something happens to Chaba but I think logically since she has said about 5 times that she's going to die by Lakorn logic the opposite will happen. (I hope)
What is it with Kla and Pong's relationship? She doesn't show much affection to him but doesn't resist his advances. A very odd girl. Also Mar Ginkae is a horrible person, but it's realistic I suppose, that is how women were treated in feudal societies. I don't dislike Kla he is just a product of his time, and Punjan should really make it big I'm rooting for him.
Nichkun and Margie's presence added nothing and broke the flow. Annoyingo_O

Okay, I'm waiting for Wednesday now !

<3MY

sarNie Egg
What is it with Kla and Pong's relationship? She doesn't show much affection to him but doesn't resist his advances. A very odd girl. Also Mar Ginkae is a horrible person, but it's realistic I suppose, that is how women were treated in feudal societies. I don't dislike Kla he is just a product of his time, and Punjan should really make it big I'm rooting for him
I’m with you about Kla and Pong’s relationship. I’m so confused if Pong is in love with Kla because she doesn’t show it but she’s don’t protest his actions either. It seems that Pong lost a lot of herself after Thongek broke up with her. I want Pong to show more emotions towards Kla. I’m rooting for Punjan too, I feel like he’s the next Louis Scott.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 13

So much sadness already and it just started :(. Thong Ake says they have to be strong.

Chaba's Mom and Dad want her to go home, but she wants to stay to help. Thong Ake says she should go home with her Mom and Dad. She agrees to go, he will get her when things are better. Aww that hug.

Okay Chaba speech to her family is a good one.

Aww Chaba came back and with two man to help them to.

Aww Paik is yelling at Chongko, :(, I think he did so she wouldn't be around the sick he is worried about her. Perm and Kla are going to go get more doctors.

Aww Thong Ake is so sad, Chaba is trying to help him feel better. Aww now Chaba is crying alone :(.

Aww that scene with Paik learning on Chongko shoulder.

Aww sweet scene Chaba is sleeping on Thong Ake lap and holding hands.

Aww no Perm and Kla could not get more help, the doctor didn't not go back with them.

More help came to help them Chongko, Perm, Pong and Kla. What Paik is running away. Both Paik and Chongko leave.

Oh no Chaba is sick Thong Ake sees. Thong Ake is so worried OMG Thong Ake is crying.

They are runing out of medicine, Chaba says give it to others, Thong Ake says No. Okay I am crying mess right now. Aww now Perm knows about Chaba.

Pong is pregnant. Aww Kla just want his wife and baby.

OMG this scene Thong Ake was to hug her but she won't let him. they are talking now, Aww Thong Ake :(.

OMG this Chaba and Kla scene, I like this Toon, Thong Ake and Kla to.

Omg now this Thong Ake, Chaba and Perm has me crying. Chongko knows about Chaba.

Yay, people are getting better :).

That episode had me a crying messing Can't believe there is only one more episode to go.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will pretend i didn't saw that teaser and be positive and enjoy the last ep for chaba and thongaek this two beautiful charcater that brought allooooooottttt of smiles and joys to my days

it was a beautiiifuullll journey

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
An extended clip from Chongko’s birthing scene. Thongek and Chaba looks terrified watching Chongko :risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMj2wBgl8h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vmwdji852ion
then i think chongko will be the first to be pregnant?

i'm honestly sad this drama ending but everything has an end long or short just like life there is a beginning and there is an end
i won't have anything to enjoy after this for months until mark lakorn air maybe i will do eng sub gif from my favor scene of this latest ep there is so many hilarious scenes