[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
awww so cute

but man i was hoping gun's ost will be today
I know. I want everything right now too but I think it's good that they wait to release the second ost a day before the lakorn airs. Keeps people on the edge of their seats and anticipating more all the way until the day of the airdate.

Ele

sarNie Adult
OMG this should be the official poster. It's so fitting.

cr: teamkhongkwan

Isn't the Vic event a little late this year? It's usually at the end of each year isn't it? That's when they show the teasers for all the new dramas right? Anyway, I hope OK go as a pair. We all know MK are together in real life but at least for the sake of this lakorn, OK should do some promotions together at the big upcoming Ch.3 events (Vic, Ch.3 concert, etc.).
Omg, I love this poster, it looks fresh, beautiful, cute and funny :thumbup:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
I can’t stop laughing with her cute movements :risas3::risas3::pancarta:
cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2019-01-28 19:48

from :https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/He47akQWR?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2019.1.28 Hello everyone, I am Chaba, I am 17 years old, and almost 18. I am a "Siamese lady with elegant manners". Please pay attention to the "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang", that will broadcast on the 31st.

Comments below the post:

阿砖是个迷糊蛋Chariel: What did the last sentence say, so shy?
Kimmy-Kimberley-CF: The host asked that what you have to say to Thong Ake, and Chaba replied that she would personally say to him.

水货小七: Why looks old, instantly igniting Chaba.

Ele

sarNie Adult
cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2019-01-28 19:48

from :https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/He47akQWR?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2019.1.28 Hello everyone, I am Chaba, I am 17 years old, and almost 18. I am a "Siamese lady with elegant manners". Please pay attention to the "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang", that will broadcast on the 31st.

Comments below the post:

阿砖是个迷糊蛋Chariel: What did the last sentence say, so shy?
Kimmy-Kimberley-CF: The host asked that what you have to say to Thong Ake, and Chaba replied that she would personally say to him.

水货小七: Why looks old, instantly igniting Chaba.
Thank you very much for translating. Chhaba is soooo cute.