[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hello everyone! So I just finished watching episode 1 and I totally loved it! The comedy in the first episode is perfect so far. When I watched the teaser, I was scared that this was gonna be too childish but thankfully I was wrong. All of the characters besides the annoying and crazy witch doctor are funny but not over exaggerated or super childish. I LOVE Mario’s friends lol Mario and his crew have great comedic chemistry!

Like someone else mentioned, I like that there are some more serious moments thrown in here and there like the part where Mario was upset at his grandfather for not letting him become a doctor and the part where we see flashbacks of Thong Aek’s grandpa being blamed for his patients death. It was a good balance.

Mario and Kimmy have great chemistry! Their moments together so far were really cute and funny. I love Kimmy’s character so far and I’m glad that it’s different from most of her recent roles! Can’t wait to see more moments between Mario and Kimmy!

Also, I absolutely love Kimmy’s family! The family dynamic is amazing. They all get along with each other so well which is very unique compared to all the other lakorns where the 1st and 2nd wife hate each other and their children are always competing with each other. It’s very refreshing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Also, I really wanna mention that even though PJ only had like 2 minutes of screen time in the first episode, he looked amazing :love: Man oh man is he good looking!!! Him and Kimmy look great together. When he spun her around and grabbed her from behind I was like omg :nut:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hello everyone! So I just finished watching episode 1 and I totally loved it! The comedy in the first episode is perfect so far. When I watched the teaser, I was scared that this was gonna be too childish but thankfully I was wrong. All of the characters besides the annoying and crazy witch doctor are funny but not over exaggerated or super childish. I LOVE Mario’s friends lol Mario and his crew have great comedic chemistry!

Like someone else mentioned, I like that there are some more serious moments thrown in here and there like the part where Mario was upset at his grandfather for not letting him become a doctor and the part where we see flashbacks of Thong Aek’s grandpa being blamed for his patients death. It was a good balance.

Mario and Kimmy have great chemistry! Their moments together so far were really cute and funny. I love Kimmy’s character so far and I’m glad that it’s different from most of her recent roles! Can’t wait to see more moments between Mario and Kimmy!

Also, I absolutely love Kimmy’s family! The family dynamic is amazing. They all get along with each other so well which is very unique compared to all the other lakorns where the 1st and 2nd wife hate each other and their children are always competing with each other. It’s very refreshing.
Welcome in!!!! Lol i need to go rewatch it to not miss anything before epi2. This is like BPS for me all over again lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Welcome in!!!! Lol i need to go rewatch it to not miss anything before epi2. This is like BPS for me all over again lol.
When I watch lakorns that are currently airing, I always rewatch the episodes cause sometimes I forget what happened the last week lol I usually binge watch lakorn a bit the good reviews for this made me want to watch it. I hope this is as good as BPS or close to it cause the first episode is better than anything I’ve seen at Ch3 for quite some time!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think we all felt in love with this hot min of kla and chaba

kla is straight to the point and very manly :love::love::love:

the producer is keeping posting the views on mello she is sure extra happy and excited her work is viewed by the audience well Mrs producer director i'm hoping from my heart the quality we saw in the ep1 will keep being up can't wait to see ep 2 to see how much i will love it and i wonder will they fall in love in ep 2 :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtaFUzghZA9/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
the producer is keeping posting the views on mello she is sure extra happy and excited her work is viewed by the audience well Mrs producer director i'm hoping from my heart the quality we saw in the ep1 will keep being up can't wait to see ep 2 to see how much i will love it and i wonder will they fall in love in ep 2 :lol:
Is Mello an app or something? Is it similar to line tv in terms of how widely used it is in Thailand as far as streaming services go?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is Mello an app or something? Is it similar to line tv in terms of how widely used it is in Thailand as far as streaming services go?
it's the site ch3 upload their lakorns i don't know how widely it is but it's a way that can reflect how much viewer are interested in a ch3 drama

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
the view reached 3M in mello in 2 days i really wonder if the wave of this lakorn will continue as strong as it is with the first we will see but the production can be happy with what are they seeing with ep 1 their work gave fruit :clap:
Wow :).

Reactions: Ele

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm halfway through Ep1. So far I like the comedy. It reminds me of Pee Mak. Haha. I love the trio of pharmacists! I also love the scene where they saw Chongko and the bgm that came on! My only issue is Kim and her voice. Haha. But whatevs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i think we all felt in love with this hot min of kla and chaba

kla is straight to the point and very manly :love::love::love:

Awe man. Mr PJ is gonna be the lonely second male lead agai. . .

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa the first part of episode one on youtube already has 1M views, 13K likes and 1.4K comments. Even other popular lakorns usually only get this many views, comments and likes after a few weeks of being uploaded. It’s only been four days for this lakorn. :eek: What a breaking record.

Last edited: