[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished Ep1! I actually like it. I said this already, but I really like our lead trio and I also love Mae Lampur. She is too cute. Is the nice bgm from the second theme song?? It sounds like it, but I can't tell. Haha. Anyway. I really like that instrumental.

This premiere gets a plus from me! Looking forward to Ep2!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Happens to me all the time in K-dramas so I guess it was just a matter of time before it happened in a lakorn lol
Same here!!! With me it started with the ancient chinese drama. The girl that goes through thick and thin never ends up with the praek cus they either end up dying or the guy get snatched up by the chick that shows up half way through :rolleyes:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Jealousy drama arrived!! Lol

There are some people saying that this lakorn is a cop out of a korean drama (legend of something lol). The producer said it is not cus she never saw that series. She got the inspiration from a traditional doctor in Africa that after 20 years, he lost to the recent Ebola breakout. She also got the inspiration from a traditional thai medical dr that she's been following for many years. Those who said they saw the said korean drama report that it's nothing like it. Also how can you tell after just 1 episode?! :rolleyes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Jealousy drama arrived!! Lol

There are some people saying that this lakorn is a cop out of a korean drama (legend of something lol). The producer said it is not cus she never saw that series. She got the inspiration from a traditional doctor in Africa that after 20 years, he lost to the recent Ebola breakout. She also got the inspiration from a traditional thai medical dr that she's been following for many years. Those who said they saw the said korean drama report that it's nothing like it. Also how can you tell after just 1 episode?! :rolleyes:
well people are enjoying it are interested in it the number of viewers reflect that it's not sure if the drama will keep the audience's interest but what is sure is that the first ep captured the interest and the like of their audience being a copy or not it won't change the fact that people loved ep 1 including me

so i will only wish the luck to this producer because she choose well her story she executed ep 1 well she chose a fresh pair a fresh story dare to create dare to try and good luck to her for the rest