[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if they want to keep the rating they need to reduce the square love and focus in medicine i wish if the story can go back to chaba and thongek being student and doctor and chaba run away to go with thongaek from place to place healing people but that is not possible since the story turn around the battle between the tricky witch and the science of herbal but just please fast pace the 4 square love we already get ride of pong and thongaek since he rejected her last night so they need to hurry to clarify kla and chaba thing too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tbh i consider this lakorn is a big hit with no doubt they are getting 5 for rating 10s in bkk

the online views get higher with each ep they got 28k last night

they ranked in youtube for their cuts

the number of ads is ridiculouuus they have ad before the drama begin they have ad after the intro song end they have ad in the previews of the breaks ad break , ad before the next break begin ad in every second so people need to give recognition even if the rate drop to 5 is still high and a hit for ch3 i take bkk as the best measure , BSP and nakee will always stay special in the heart of thai people cause they contain other factor that thongaek story don't have they are different story different message and it take nothing away from the success this drama is getting the one who makes a great drama are first place a good writer second a good production 3th great actor and this drama has it all with a little flaw in the love writing but regardless still did the job

so yeah i 100% support this production to pleaaaasse cast kim again one day :D this production is very good

twister02

M♥K
The fact that they are winning and on top on a competitive slot (which is rare by the way for a CH3 lakorn because it's always CH7 who is favored to get high ratings) is a testament already that this lakorn is indeed successful. We do not need to compare it with a phenomenon. I know Ch3 executives and the producers are very happy with what they are getting right now. They started at 4 and jumped at 6 and never went back to 4 again and no one expected it in the first place.

Let's all be happy with this success. Anyways, ratings and such are issues on the other side of the fence. We, viewers, enjoy what we can enjoy and watch the development of all the characters in the lakorn. By the way, happy they got to climbed back up to the 6 mark. :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
owww.. and yes, the ads. If you are watching live since day one, you will notice that ads are increasing. I saw new products last night that I didn't saw from previous broadcast. This is a very good thing cause the channel earns by ad placements.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I’m watching episode 6 with subs and I feel for Chaba so much. She is always close to being in tears throughout the episode, it’s as if she went into depression with the idea of TA and Pong + marrying Kla. Kim does so well portraying those “holding back your tears/emotions” scenes. It was such a heavy episode, I need TA and Chaba to go back to learning medicine without the care of others. I support them to elope :risas3::naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I’m watching episode 6 with subs and I feel for Chaba so much. She is always close to being in tears throughout the episode, it’s as if she went into depression with the idea of TA and Pong + marrying Kla. Kim does so well portraying those “holding back your tears/emotions” scenes. It was such a heavy episode, I need TA and Chaba to go back to learning medicine without the care of others. I support them to elope :risas3::naughty2:
i can't watch the sub now i want to watch with no interruption will watch later but even raw i felt the same as you it was like chaba went through depressing phase and yesss please bring them back together asap to learn medicine together

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
flirtyyyyyyy thongaek is the besssttt awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's impossible for me to complete it in one breath the interruption are much but my god i had o come here to scream over the "sweet water" scene oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy squealing at how direct he is i love direct man :lol:

will be back later

<3MY

sarNie Egg
flirtyyyyyyy thongaek is the besssttt awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's impossible for me to complete it in one breath the interruption are much but my god i had o come here to scream over the "sweet water" scene oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy squealing at how direct he is i love direct man :lol:

will be back later
Yes, TA is such a flirt, he’s so cute too. He makes me blush and I’m not even Chaba. To TA as long as it’s something Chaba gives him, he’ll love it regardless. It’s good that TA realizes he doesn’t love Pong, he just likes her. He probably fell in love with Chaba because of all the time they spent together and they’re both similar in some ways. Both TA and Chaba have already changed so much since the beginning of the lakorn, they’re growing up. It’ll be interesting to see because I do believe TA will become a royal doctor. :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I still need to watch episode 6 and 7, I will this weekend.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thongaek is so cuuute :lol: trying to find a medicine to his broken heart i wish it was hat easy too hongaek but no heart broke has no medicine beside time, time will heal just endure

the chemistry is soooooooooo there when they were wet staring at each other from far i was thongaek just get close and kiss her :lol: the stares was too in love to be just stares of innocent love :lol: "worried about you" "want to boil medicine for you" boy can flirt well

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it soooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrd to watch the goodbye scene discoure it's toooo reaaallllll can't watch it in one breath

omg i want to say to grandpa even if thongaek is already an adult now losing you is not as easy as that to process the idea yes birth die age are all normal but we human are so weak to process it request a lot of faith and strength to overcome the lost

*deep breath* it hit me to the max :clap::clap::clap::clap: to the grandpa actor and to mario will try to complete the scene with tears in my face already :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwww i looooveee how their relationship grow she loves him very much and support him if just she didn't accept to get engaged to kla *sigh* i can't waaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt to seee what will happen to her next ep how this engagement will stop