[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i will be smooth and gentle i won't let any sound leak out"

the dad "i fed her bath her and raised her "

the husband " i can bath you and i will be gentle too and feed you and scrub your back"

i crackkkkeddddd

the besssssstttttttttttttt comedy scene i watched in lines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmmm so i have a note to say they exposed it in a comedy way but it's quite serious when thongaek didn't get his satisfaction as a man because his woman is having her period he couldn't hold himself to go after the seduction the next day while chaba was working so hard to be a loving housewife witch i think they want to show man's lust if they don't get their satisfaction they will fall for outside lust

and the conversation they had when chaba asked him will you love me if i'm not pretty that show that she felt insecure now
they portray it in a comedy way but it reflect reality in many case

i give this ep 20/10 IT'S the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt ep in every aspect

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know what Mario said about Kim in his magazine interview? He said "nang'ek" and "chob" (swipe for the video).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1kH7Dgoy0/
I don't know if this is the same interview, but I read eng translation on Twitter- Mario said he enjoyed working with Kimmy , she kept set environment a happy place due to her funny dance steps. He also said No one could play chaba better than kimmy. ( sorry for my broken English, it is my second language yeah)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Does anyone know what Mario said about Kim in his magazine interview? He said "nang'ek" and "chob" (swipe for the video).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1kH7Dgoy0/
I tried my best to translate it.

Mario:
Oho The atmosphere in the set is very crazy. Filming more than 30 scenes a day. Sometimes Kim hasn't read the script before hand but still insists on filming more. It's like this: Please add one more scene?
So after a while, after getting into the car, I'll turn off my phone and tell the driver to step on the pedal as fast as he can or else there will be more scenes added. (Laughs) Before filming, I thought why does the Nang Ek act so wild/crazy? I mean she's pretty, but wild. But after working together, the results are, even heavier. She's even way more wild than what I have thought. How can she be this wild? We'll be filming and then Kim will suddenly stand up and start dancing. She'll have her own unique way of dancing. The whole set will stop filming to watch her. Feeling pleasing to the eyes and feel encouraged to continue filming. And she will be hang out with P' On and take videos all day long.