[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nong Race is probably Chongko’s son because she was pregnant first. The birthing scene is going to be so funny. Oh my, my stress level went from 100 to 0 just now :risas3:
LITERALLY ME i was about to faint because of the stress who has heart problem don't watch this ep

but now my heart is on ease and i'm screaming from happiness they played with my heart lie a toy but next ep is worth it

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Mario can really cry. It was so sad when TA caught Chaba making medicine for herself. She doesn’t want him to worried about her so she hid it from him. TA cried so much today, I just want to give him a hug. I don’t think I’ve ever watch a p’ek that cries as much as TA and it’s not necessary a bad thing, he wears his emotions on his sleeves.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mario can really cry. It was so sad when TA caught Chaba making medicine for herself. She doesn’t want him to worried about her so she hid it from him. TA cried so much today, I just want to give him a hug. I don’t think I’ve ever watch a p’ek that cries as much as TA and it’s not necessary a bad thing, he wears his emotions on his sleeves.
that shock in his face broke my heart and her trying to hide so much love so much love and yes love like this can exist you can love unconditionally beyond limit
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_zIkmgTlN/

and they are still trending number one at this moment
https://twitter.com/TopTrendThai/status/1106268767250579456

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I am only halfway through epi 11 and love the main silly characters but I have to say I am so annoyed with Mae Pong's faints. She faints at almost everything! Is she really that weak? She reminds me of those fainting goats. haha It is starting to look too fake. The witch is so annoying and dramatic, she needs her karma asap. And what is up with dad's attitude? I thought he was a cool dad in the beginning. I don't like him anymore. :mad:

I am still loving and laughing at their opera singing show. That was a big surprise for me that all of them were so into it. Very entertaining. :risas3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Someone, send for Mor Thong Ek, I have a major nosebleed!!!! I cried so much, watching episode 13 to the point where my nose started bleeding. That's not good, I know, but I just can't hold back my tears. I blame Mae Mor mun.

Let me be honest here, I hate Mae Mor Mun with all my guts, but something just hit me so hard, when she realized that she was going to become a grandmother. When those words left her lips, I bawled my eyes out. Hopefully she really does realize her mistakes and turn good after her close meeting with death. I guess it's just Pong's life gets to me the most out of all the characters. She was always alone and received no love for most of her life growing up. I'm just so happy that she found Klah and will be happy for the rest of her life with him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this scene touchhhhhh me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
we all need someone that let us set our head on their lap and feel their hand through our head and feel like a little kid feel the touch of care the touch of love there is something sooooo special about putting the head on the lap of people we love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: this scene made me emotional