[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if they changed their age in the lakorn? Cause in when the novel started praek is 27 and n'ek is 17. But im seeing mark in university uniform and kao in highschool uniform so their age gap wouldn't be that huge

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking this could even possibly air after Kao Wan. It could air Wednesday June 17th since Kao wan will be over June 14th which is a Sunday.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking this could even possibly air after Kao Wan. It could air Wednesday June 17th since Kao wan will be over June 14th which is a Sunday.
Not sure cause for now majority of the lakorns are reruns except for MHIL. If the lakorn is released soon the teaser should be out already right?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure cause for now majority of the lakorns are reruns except for MHIL. If the lakorn is released soon the teaser should be out already right?
Well they just released James Lakorn teaser last week and Film and Vills and they both air in a week in a half. I mean I doubt it’ll air that soon but it was just a thought lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm sorry but can we appreciate how handsome Mark is <3 and his acting has improved significantly since KC I feel like a proud mom haha. CH3 is treating us - Mark and JJ's fans so well
hahahahhahahahhaha :p it takes KC and MHIL for fans to admire Mark’s charm?? Lol jkjkjkjk

~~~

Yea, since they’ve been done with this lakorn. I believe it should air this year as well.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
hahahahhahahahhaha :p it takes KC and MHIL for fans to admire Mark’s charm?? Lol jkjkjkjk

~~~

Yea, since they’ve been done with this lakorn. I believe it should air this year as well.
Hahahaha KC's probably the catalyst. I remember after KC he became more popular. Even a friend of mine started watching lakorn cos of KC. Gotta say Mark gets finer with age. Anybody remember which lakorn made you guys a Mark fan? Mine was Ton Ruk Rim Rua! Kob and Bua! I hardly see anyone mention this drama so maybe I'm from the minority. Hahahaha. Sorry for being oot here

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry but can we appreciate how handsome Mark is <3 and his acting has improved significantly since KC I feel like a proud mom haha. CH3 is treating us - Mark and JJ's fans so well
i believe the chemistry between Mark & Yaya are just sizzling and the whole lakorn is eng subbed on youtube and there's soooo many fmv around, and it trended on socmedia as well haha and both of them are arguably among the best looking people around so even non lakorn watchers are interested to watch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha KC's probably the catalyst. I remember after KC he became more popular. Even a friend of mine started watching lakorn cos of KC. Gotta say Mark gets finer with age. Anybody remember which lakorn made you guys a Mark fan? Mine was Ton Ruk Rim Rua! Kob and Bua! I hardly see anyone mention this drama so maybe I'm from the minority. Hahahaha. Sorry for being oot here
His 1st lakorn for me was 4HHKK omg such babies all of themmm then i watched Ngao ruk luang jai

Glade

sarNie Egg
For me is Ab rak online. I love his chubby face there.
You r right. He look finer with age n now become sexier.. that time he was adorable

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark really had grown so much as an actor, and i really really am suffering from withdrawals for MHIL..... i want this lakorn to be released fast but i also don’t want to let MHIL go orz