[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching some of episode 6...the glaring difference between them now is that Pang is willing to walk away from Sunshine. In her earlier days, he could pushed, scream and she just didn't know how to let go. Now that she’s matured and in a sense valued herself more, she knows when to stay and when to walk away. I don't think it's something he is used to having Pang turned her back on him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 did a great job of showcasing the character development in both Pang and Artit. They essentially switched roles. Pang is the more calm and collected one now and knows how to control her emotions a million times better than before. She still does those signature pang death glares towards the annoying ass maids though and still sticks up for herself when she’s being wronged. It’s just not as intense as when she was younger so we will see some bits of the fiery young girl left in her. She’s not a pushover despite the mature growth. She has definitely matured. Artit is now the immature and irrational one (for good reason though). He has his angry outbursts and his little revenge style punishments on pang aren’t too harsh minus the part where he basically deprives her of food. You can see how the fresh young and happy male energy that he used to have before has left him and now he’s very bitter and angry. Despite the major changes in his personality, he still has some bits of the old Artit left in him. Example of this is when he left pang some candles on her doorstep because the house she’s staying in has no electricity. He still cares despite all the anger and hurt in him. Sad to see his life ruined through an unfortunate situation. You can definitely tell how sad and apologetic Pang is. Kao did such an amazing job of showcasing all the raw emotions her character is going through. Same with mark, his acting through his eyes has majorly improved as well so kudos to them. Can’t wait for ep 7! And spoiler alert, Artit can actually walk without the wheelchair for those wondering lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Also forgot to add but the actresses for the maids are doing such a good job. They legit get under my skin, especially the younger one lol If I was pang, I would’ve knocked the lights out her by now :risas3:

And preview for ep 7 looks good. We already are gonna get to see some jealousy from Mr Artit lol Looks like Pang and Non are gonna become close and clearly Artit ain’t gonna be happy about it. Even Ling looks sad about it haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that young maid is hella annoying. Good thing Pang isn't her younger self or else I see some hair pulling with the maid on the ground. I am looking forward to Pang and Non's friendship. Sunshine can't even stand Pang sitting next to Non lol. There's a space in his heart that is reserve for Pang even if that space at the moment is like an ant's hole lol. Sunshine is mad because she left him too early. He's mad at the situation and frustrated that he wasn't able to have some sort of closure before they parted. Now, his outbursts are for her his healing. He needed it to basically move on...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Dont know if I'll be asking too much but I wanted some spoilers from the book :). Anyone who already read it:
- does Artits mom repent and starts liking Pang?
- our pranangs reach their peace before the ending?
They do get together, right? It is a romantic comedy in my opinion. It will be the death of me if they dont...
- and about Pang's mom, they get a resolution for her case?
From what I gather, a lover robbed her and killed her. Is it correct? If so, they get to bottom of it?

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

NatureLover

sarNie Egg
Wasn't able to watch it live last night and hasn't been able to watch it yet but seen a lot of Thais cursing last night's episode, saying storyline doesn't makes sense, deviate too far from novel etc....... Can anyone give me a spoiler what actually happened in last night's episode that made them say that??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Dont know if I'll be asking too much but I wanted some spoilers from the book :). Anyone who already read it:
- does Artits mom repent and starts liking Pang?
- our pranangs reach their peace before the ending?
They do get together, right? It is a romantic comedy in my opinion. It will be the death of me if they dont...
- and about Pang's mom, they get a resolution for her case?
From what I gather, a lover robbed her and killed her. Is it correct? If so, they get to bottom of it?

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:
Yes peace b4 ending....mom will accept her cuz pk chooses her & won't back off from it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't able to watch it live last night and hasn't been able to watch it yet but seen a lot of Thais cursing last night's episode, saying storyline doesn't makes sense, deviate too far from novel etc....... Can anyone give me a spoiler what actually happened in last night's episode that made them say that??
I didn't read the storyline... just listened to it.....I can't compare....maybe pk in the wheelchair?

I don't understand how it doesn't make sense? Time jump 6 yrs...

In the summary....nk slept and went to get food in the house...pk dad is still there? But I think this happens later?

I'm currently watching it right now....

At 1st I was like huh...wheelchair....does pk dad not tell her he's ok?.....but also pk dad likes to spare her feelings....and don't fully tell the truth....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Anyone watching it on We t.v.? I'm curious.

I tried to check to see it on wetv and couldn't find it

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
P'Ariti just pretended to be on wheelchair for Pang to feel bad.

We're gonna see P'Ariti being jealous tonight.:naughty2: I think Ling likes Non not P'Ariti.
I don't think at this rate he not being jealous yet more feel annoyed.

I think the storyline was ok so far. Maybe my opinion will change when I watch with sub. I think they just doesn't like Arthit being mean.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
i’ve already finished the novel. Last night ep, they added more more scenes than in novel. From what i see the lakorn wasn’t far from the novel, they just follow the basic story in novel. They just add Arthit being in wheelchair to prank her. In novel, he told her to sleep in worker’s house, make her do alot of hard word without helping from others. In lakorn, we can see the interaction of Pang and other workers except 2 maids. We can see there are someone care for her in the farm like old man who brought her some foods or Saeb who brought her candles which i don’t think it’s Arthit.
I don’t get with Thai’s viewers. For my point, the lakorn is more exciting and more stories than the novel. How can they expect 19 eps in short novel if they don’t add more things to fill. This lakorn is more than I expect and imagine. I bet noone of viewers can think like that✌. Kudo for the production and writer team for this lakorn. The only thing i can see it’s different than novel is Nont and Ling’s story. We can see Arthit’s jealous which doesn’t have in the novel.
Everyday, the ep is getting better. I can’t wait to see it. This lakorn changes my habit to follow a lakorn, keeps me busy everynight with watching raw and early morning with the sub.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Everyday, the ep is getting better. I can’t wait to see it. This lakorn changes my habit to follow a lakorn, keeps me busy everynight with watching raw and early morning with the sub.
Me too. This lakorn made me pay to subscribe. lol. I don't pay for watching a drama before. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
I am watching it on Viu for free too.

As for the storyline, the only thing I complain about are the maids especially that Duang girl. She acts like she's the master. I saw a tweet asking if maids do really act like that :lol:

I wonder why Paeng got trolled about him still on a wheelchair. I wonder if she really didn't check or ask some updates from his dad about his condition for the past 6 years :lol:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When the lakorn has 19 episodes there are going to be fillers. Usually, 16 episodes is about right. But with 3 extra episodes from the norm they will try to be close to the novel but there are going to be expectations that they be adding some things. I don't mind as long as the lakorn has a good flow. Let the episodes tie in together. Hopefully, it doesn't drag. And less of the annoying maid please. And if she shows up often...let the old Pang come out and play. Because old Pang will straight her out in a second.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
As for the storyline, the only thing I complain about are the maids especially that Duang girl. She acts like she's the master. I saw a tweet asking if maids do really act like that :lol:

I wonder why Paeng got trolled about him still on a wheelchair. I wonder if she really didn't check or ask some updates from his dad about his condition for the past 6 years :lol:
I think Khun Thip doesn't really told Paeng the full truth about his condition. Maybe when she ask he always said Arthit was doing well. It understandable bc Paeng also had her own demon and theraphy too. I dislike the maid since from episode 1. lol. She always act superior. When that box fall on her feet it was soooo satisfying.

Khun Thip for me still playing cupid that's why he persuade Paeng to go back to Sunshine Farm. lol. He want people knew the new Paeng that easy to fall with. For God sake, she even got admires. haha. Both Arthit and Paeng need healing and closure maybe not physically but also mentally. So, for them to meet again it a must. I like this new Paeng a lot, she can be remorseful but not a pushover. How many time in one episode that she made Arthit kind want to pull his own hair. So fun to watch when he got frustrated.

Also, I kinda like Mark err Arthit yell Paeng full name. haha. Wanfahmai! It's mouthful but at same time kind adorable. lol