[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is this production usually very Lowkey about filming? I wish we got more bits lol
I’m not sure either but they’ve already filmed like 65% of the lakorn and we barely have any pictures of the main couple together besides the fitting and few random filming pictures of them.

twister02

M♥K
Is this production usually very Lowkey about filming? I wish we got more bits lol
that's what I noticed. They were lowkey too with Thong Ake before. I remembered when Anyama shared a pic, she said she had to ask the producer if she can release it or not. They even started the filming already without releasing first the fitting pics :lol: that, you can see how lowkey they are.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
that's what I noticed. They were lowkey too with Thong Ake before. I remembered when Anyama shared a pic, she said she had to ask the producer if she can release it or not. They even started the filming already without releasing first the fitting pics :lol: that, you can see how lowkey they are.
Yea I noticed that as well nod.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited about this one. They look cute together and their last two works have, Two Spirits Love and Thong Ek, are two of my favorite lakorns in recent memory.