[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
side track...
does anyone know how old thai gals are when they are in uniform like this?
kao was in uniform in Great's lakorn... is that eligible age to be in love (especially with an older man)? ... hahahah.. :D
Thais still wear uniforms in University
Blue white uniform is for highschool students, black white is for university students

ys2228

sarNie Egg
AHHHH I JUST SAW THE PICS OMG
I guess the age gap between pra'nang wouldn't be that hugeee which is great!

That picture of Kao hugging the doll omg sooo cute!
So cute right :love:
Better it is real scene, not daydream or imagination of FL :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually started watching my secret bride since a lot of people complimented kao's acting and i was pleasantly suprised! she can really act and she is so cute as well! its very difficult to pull of her character in my secret bride but she still made the character lovable!
im really excited to see her work with mark now~
what did her character do that the entire farm hates her? how is the nangek character like in this novel??
Well we have to thank Gmm25 (or One31) for that result. Lol Ch3 or Ch7 shall learn 1 or 2 things from them. From what I have seen Kao does not stick in primdona roles. She had a nice chemistry with Thor.
Btw Ch3 is wasting New Chaiyyapol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/CBk7c8upN1m/
Kao was interviewed about this and there’s a question about Mark omg can someone help to translate thisss
I think the question was “How’s P’Mark in this? Is he bak rai? (If directly translated bak means mouth and rai means bad, so I’m guessing praek is going to be mean with words)

and the genre lmao romantic but with zzapp okayyy I’m like 80% sure thatthis is slapkiss

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I think the question was “How’s P’Mark in this? Is he bak rai? (If directly translated bak means mouth and rai means bad, so I’m guessing praek is going to be mean with words)

and the genre lmao romantic but with zzapp okayyy I’m like 80% sure thatthis is slapkiss
So you think this will be a "true" slap kiss ou will it be a "comedy" slap kiss? I still can't grasp the full context.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Well we have to thank Gmm25 (or One31) for that result. Lol Ch3 or Ch7 shall learn 1 or 2 things from them. From what I have seen Kao does not stick in primdona roles. She had a nice chemistry with Thor.
Btw Ch3 is wasting New Chaiyyapol
Ughh New... such waste... i thought he only signed 1 or 2 years contract with ch3?? Im not sure if he's still with ch3 ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs can u send me the link of the website where u bought the novel?
planning to read it using google translate as well hehehe
@SuzieJ is the one who shared the link so it's here

Here’s the link for anyone who wants it! Just click the red button next to the cover of the book :) https://www.se-ed.com/product/ตราบฟ้ามีตะวัน-(PDF).aspx?no=9786160034437&nomobile=true
So you think this will be a "true" slap kiss ou will it be a "comedy" slap kiss? I still can't grasp the full context.
I think it'd be both?? Cause with all those workers in their farm there'd bound to be comedy

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely think this lakorn is a slap kiss haha. She was hesitant to say a lot probably cause this lakorn is so quiet. She even said she never even has seen those pictures that they were showing lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely think this lakorn is a slap kiss haha. She was hesitant to say a lot probably cause this lakorn is so quiet. She even said she never even has seen those pictures that they were showing lol
Yup comedy or full once romance but slapkiss is definitely there!

Mark is going to rock these mean jerk roles and looking forward to more teasers or pictures!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup comedy or full once romance but slapkiss is definitely there!

Mark is going to rock these mean jerk roles and looking forward to more teasers or pictures!
Right and I like their height difference. Kao looks really young but Mark still has a baby face too so they’ll definitely look good onscreen together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m pretty sure this will be one of those lakorns that is a little comedic in the beginning but gets more serious as the episodes go on. So they’ll definitely be comedy and slap and kiss. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

Glade

sarNie Egg
i actually started watching my secret bride since a lot of people complimented kao's acting and i was pleasantly suprised! she can really act and she is so cute as well! its very difficult to pull of her character in my secret bride but she still made the character lovable!
im really excited to see her work with mark now~
what did her character do that the entire farm hates her? how is the nangek character like in this novel??
I also watching my secret bride and loving it...
So this one will be one to look forward to with Mark n Kao

Olleh

sarNie Egg
http://instagr.am/p/CBk7c8upN1m/
Kao was interviewed about this and there’s a question about Mark omg can someone help to translate thisss
I tried my best to translate this, hopefully this is helpful

Interviewer(s): Thrab Fah Tawan, many fans are wondering what is next to come for the lakorn
Kao: they might be editing the lakorn now, filming ended before COVID19, we were rushing
Interviewer(s): that’s very fortunate
Kao: p’Tu managed the times very well
Interviewer(s): In the lakorn who do you play (what's your name)?
Kao: Pang
Interview(s): It is a normal name? (referencing her last lakorn where her name was suam, which translates to toilet)
Kao: yes, it’s a normal name now
Interviewer(s): The sneak peek photos sent to us that hasn’t been seen before…..p'Mark is very handsome
Kao: he is always handsome in every lakorn
Interviewer(s): thanks to the producers that sent us these photos
Kao: right, not even I have seen these yet
Interviewer(s): In the photos we can see you’re in your uniform (Kao: really). Yeah, are you playing a high schooler
Kao: yes, the story moves through from middle school to high school and when I get older as well
Interviewer(s): is p’Mark a bit naughty in the lakorn (‘pbak rai’ as in mean with his words)
Kao: a bit, but it’s both ways
Interviewer(s): the lakorn was described as romantic and spicy
Kao: there will be some degree of intensity

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried my best to translate this, hopefully this is helpful

Interviewer(s): Thrab Fah Tawan, many fans are wondering what is next to come for the lakorn
Kao: they might be editing the lakorn now, filming ended before COVID19, we were rushing
Interviewer(s): that’s very fortunate
Kao: p’Tu managed the times very well
Interviewer(s): In the lakorn who do you play (what's your name)?
Kao: Pang
Interview(s): It is a normal name? (referencing her last lakorn where her name was suam, which translates to toilet)
Kao: yes, it’s a normal name now
Interviewer(s): The sneak peek photos sent to us that hasn’t been seen before…..p'Mark is very handsome
Kao: he is always handsome in every lakorn
Interviewer(s): thanks to the producers that sent us these photos
Kao: right, not even I have seen these yet
Interviewer(s): In the photos we can see you’re in your uniform (Kao: really). Yeah, are you playing a high schooler
Kao: yes, the story moves through from middle school to high school and when I get older as well
Interviewer(s): is p’Mark a bit naughty in the lakorn (‘pbak rai’ as in mean with his words)
Kao: a bit, but it’s both ways
Interviewer(s): the lakorn was described as romantic and spicy
Kao: there will be some degree of intensity
Thank youuuu ahh she said both ways so her character is definitely going to have teeth as well

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so frustrated by the lack of materials for me to spazz about this lakorn omg searched on socmedia it's only full of reposts of the same picture I'm o_O