[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a more in dept summary if you would like to get an idea of everything.

Nek has a rough life. Her mom leaves her dad to live with the man she is having an affair with. Her dad cannot endure the pain so I believe he ends up killing himself or get sicks. Not sure which one cause I didn't listen fully lol. Nek's dad helped saved pek's family when they were in debt so his last wish was for nek to to marry pek. She then goes and lives with pek's family and falls in love with pek. He doesn't really like her like that but his mom insists. Anyways, one day nek can't take that he likes someone else. Pek gets drunk and she goes to his room and makes it seem like she was raped. After that pek denies it and gets in a bad car wreck. After that nek leaves and realized she was a horrible person and caused everything. Later she returns hoping to amend and fix all the bad ties she had with everyone and the things she did..
About nangek's parents

her mum ran away with her lover, who ended up killing her after robbing her. Her dad shot himself and Nangek saw him pulled the trigger cause praek's dad called and want to speak to nangek's dad, nangek picked up the phone she was about to pass the phone to dad

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I actually read the novel through a vietnamese blog. Someone translated it in vietnamese and I seeked for Mr. G's help as well just to get an idea of the story's flow.

Based on the teasers, I feel like the lakorn version will have more romance than the book.

The book ended too quickly as soon as Arthit knew about the childhood suffering of Paeng in school. (Paeng wanted to stop going to school because she can't take the bullying of her parents' loss, hence, she seek for the only way that she could think of escaping school. That is to marry Athit by trapping him into his bed).

They reconciled after Athit heard Paeng and Ling's character's argument in his house. Then there's this feud that happened in the farm which caused the ML to be shot and after that they got happy yet short wrap up ending lol

No cheesy romance whatsoever

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually read the novel through a vietnamese blog. Someone translated it in vietnamese and I seeked for Mr. G's help as well just to get an idea of the story's flow.

Based on the teasers, I feel like the lakorn version will have more romance than the book.

The book ended too quickly as soon as Arthit knew about the childhood suffering of Paeng in school. (Paeng wanted to stop going to school because she can't take the bullying of her parents' loss, hence, she seek for the only way that she could think of escaping school. That is to marry Athit by trapping him into his bed).

They reconciled after Athit heard Paeng and Ling's character's argument in his house. Then there's this feud that happened in the farm which caused the ML to be shot and after that they got happy yet short wrap up ending lol

No cheesy romance whatsoever
Yeah the whole book was actually pretty short, so I'm looking forward to how they're going to come out with storyline enough for 19 episodes

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm wait until sat to binge. Looks like at least 2.5 ep will be the beginning... I'm glad it is thurs-sun....so I don't have to wait