[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The MV is fun. The OST is stuck in my head.

But just when you thought My Forever Sunshine's 5-day airing period is too long, CH3 made it to 7 days starting December with a total of 19 episodes.

View attachment 39131 View attachment 39132

This lakorn is gonna end in a snap of a finger. Marathon viewing everyone?
Just seeing this so they will give us 1 ep for this wk....blahhhh...then 2 ep and then 1 ep until dec.

Wth it is all over the place. I thought it was just 5x a week....

Just seeing this so they will give us 1 ep for this wk....blahhhh...then 2 ep and then 1 ep until dec.

Wth it is all over the place. I thought it was just 5x a week....
Because the on-air lakorn on Fri-Sun hasn't finished yet. It will be finished on 28 next week and ep 4 of this lakorn will be aired on Sun (29).

The ep 1 is okay. We can understand why Pang behaves like this. Since her parents are busy, they don't have much time with her.

It's sad to see some kids have to do "bad" things just to get their parents' attention. :(:( It happens a lot in real life too.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me know who else has watched today and your thoughts. I’m catching a flight so probably won’t watch till tomorrow or the weekend.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't start it yet because I listened to the summary.

Nk will be traumatized by what happens next and pk dad is the only one who truly knows what happens. Therefore he will understand her the best.

I'm waiting for 6 yrs later. Which I think is at end of ep 2 or mid way on 3?

So will the Ep be shorter for daily airing?

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Is this going to be subbed?

I am not a fan of Mark AT ALL, but I like Kao so I’m torn between watching or not watching it. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I am not a fan of Mark AT ALL, but I like Kao so I’m torn between watching or not watching it. Lol.
I feel like yes. It's on Wetv. From a clip from an ig post.

I say try it and see.

I am not a fan of Bella or James J. I tried prawarada and LOVED IT. I still rematch it. I'm still not their fan but now I'll at least try their lakorn if the storyline sounds Interesting. So far I haven't seen anymore of J.J. lakorn...seen maybe 2 other Bella lakorn.

Love the ost. I like spoilers so I listened to the book summary and it kept me interested. I feel Kao is killing it with the emote scenes as the "problem " child.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Update for oversea fans
You can watch 'My Forever Sunshine' in your country as following details;
Tencent
-China
WeTV
-Indonesia
-India
-Taiwan
-Vietnam
Viu (simulcast)
-Malaysia
-Singapore
-Indonesia

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I watched it raw last night. Then earlier this morning, I found out that VIU has eng subs of this lakorn so I watched it all over again with better understanding.

It was a fun pilot episode and a fast-paced one. I love how the lakorn direction gives an in-depth understanding of Pang's side to make the viewers empathize her story more. Her actions, despite being bratty, was clearly justified. Even her gradual developing feelings for Arthit was felt because of the latter's willingness to befriend someone as problematic as her.

Mark is a ray of sunshine in the first episode. It is so refreshing to see him wink, smile like a Korean oppa and joke around so many times. He gives me a boy next door vibe with his fresh demeanour all over the whole episode. His character is such a joy to watch. He is indeed the Arthit (sunshine) of this lakorn. Just the first episode, you'll know what his role in this lakorn would be and that is to bring happiness and hope to the nang ek.

Chemistry-wise, I don't feel like Mark and Kao have 5 years of age gap. Both looks so fresh and endearing together. I'm happy that they were able to generate chemistry. Episode 1 has tons of cute scenes of them. It's like a calm before the storm kind of feeling because, you know, a lakorn won't be a lakorn without a dilemma. (And since I read the book I know how ep 2 will become the 360 degree turnover of events)

Overall, I am happy with the outcome of the first episode. I think I'm going to love Sonix Boom as a production company now more than ever. Trab Fah Mee Tawan started to have a far better editing and sequencing than Mark's previous lakorn this year. *coughs* I hope this lakorn will be consistent up until the very last episode.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I watched it raw last night. Then earlier this morning, I found out that VIU has eng subs of this lakorn so I watched it all over again with better understanding.

It was a fun pilot episode and a fast-paced one. I love how the lakorn direction gives an in-depth understanding of Pang's side to make the viewers empathize her story more. Her actions, despite being bratty, was clearly justified. Even her gradual developing feelings for Arthit was felt because of the latter's willingness to befriend someone as problematic as her.

Mark is a ray of sunshine in the first episode. It is so refreshing to see him wink, smile like a Korean oppa and joke around so many times. He gives me a boy next door vibe with his fresh demeanour all over the whole episode. His character is such a joy to watch. He is indeed the Arthit (sunshine) of this lakorn. Just the first episode, you'll know what his role in this lakorn would be and that is to bring happiness and hope to the nang ek.

Chemistry-wise, I don't feel like Mark and Kao have 5 years of age gap. Both looks so fresh and endearing together. I'm happy that they were able to generate chemistry. Episode 1 has tons of cute scenes of them. It's like a calm before the storm kind of feeling because, you know, a lakorn won't be a lakorn without a dilemma. (And since I read the book I know how ep 2 will become the 360 degree turnover of events)

Overall, I am happy with the outcome of the first episode. I think I'm going to love Sonix Boom as a production company now more than ever. Trab Fah Mee Tawan started to have a far better editing and sequencing than Mark's previous lakorn this year. *coughs* I hope this lakorn will be consistent up until the very last episode.
Guess I need to wait for eng subs. Thankfully WeTV will have it for India,I am looking forward to it...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I skim it....cuz I'm a binge watcher. I however is watching the ost MV ...love the ost. I guess I'll catch up better nxt week.

I know it's suppose to be a serious scene but watching it in the mv cracked me up. Pk. Kicking nk off his bed when she was trying to put the moves on him.

Mr. Ray of sunshine will be gone in ep 2

Zue Zakaria

sarNie Egg
D

dear, do you know if they have english version of the novel? Would love to read it!! thank you!

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I am new in AFN. Not so new coz I somehow lurk here and there. This Covid made me attach to Thai lakorn. Lol.
As for the drama, I like it a lot. Seeing Mark smile here and there. I think this is the first drama in 4 years that he kept smiling in earlier episode. ;)
Also, anyone knew why this thread doesn't pin on top for currently broadcast lakorn?

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I skim it....cuz I'm a binge watcher. I however is watching the ost MV ...love the ost. I guess I'll catch up better nxt week.

I know it's suppose to be a serious scene but watching it in the mv cracked me up. Pk. Kicking nk off his bed when she was trying to put the moves on him.

Mr. Ray of sunshine will be gone in ep 2
I saw that one too. Arthit really did kicked her *literally* out of the bed. It was supposed to be a serious scene but I cracked up big time. Poor Paeng. With her very small body frame, Arthit's kick would have hurt if that was real. Hahahahaha. I can't take it seriously too.

D

dear, do you know if they have english version of the novel? Would love to read it!! thank you!
Hi, dear. Sadly, there's no eng version of the novel. I was able to read it with the help of google so it was a pretty rough journey with the wrong grammar and all.

Tbh, the novel was actually pretty short. If Sonix Boom didn't add fillers and additional background stories and solely followed the book, the lakorn will end with 3 episodes.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Hi, I am new in AFN. Not so new coz I somehow lurk here and there. This Covid made me attach to Thai lakorn. Lol.
As for the drama, I like it a lot. Seeing Mark smile here and there. I think this is the first drama in 4 years that he kept smiling in earlier episode. ;)
Also, anyone knew why this thread doesn't pin on top for currently broadcast lakorn?
There was this subbed interview of P'Chu and Kong Piya in IG about Mark. They both said that Mark is the perfect choice for Arthit because he breathes like one. After watching the first episode, I was convinced. This "Ball of Sunshine Arthit" was never in the book but they added all these heartwarming and 'giggle-worthy' scenes of Mark whose presence can certainly exude the definition of sunshine. It was so warm that I even feel like I'm Paeng and he is my sunshine lol.

Especially when he said, "I can be your first friend". Awwe.

Though episode 2's teaser is gonna turn the warm Arthit into a cold one.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
I saw that one too. Arthit really did kicked her *literally* out of the bed. It was supposed to be a serious scene but I cracked up big time. Poor Paeng. With her very small body frame, Arthit's kick would have hurt if that was real. Hahahahaha. I can't take it seriously too.

Hi, dear. Sadly, there's no eng version of the novel. I was able to read it with the help of google so it was a pretty rough journey with the wrong grammar and all.

Tbh, the novel was actually pretty short. If Sonix Boom didn't add fillers and additional background stories and solely followed the book, the lakorn will end with 3 episodes.
With you saying it that the novel was a pretty straight forward story, I'm kinda afraid now how many fillers they gonna put in the lakorn cause they will have 19 episodes.

As for the first episode, I watched it RAW and then watched the subbed version in Viu (not finished yet) and I agree that Artit really is a sunshine to Paeng. I love that they didn't rush into anything and really did well with the pacing especially with Paeng's character. I am excited how she can redeem herself along the way. They did well with putting a background as to why she is acting like that. Kao is good with this kind of roles. At one point, I even remembered Sprite (Hormones) last night :lol: and Mark, well, he is my bias and it's nice to see him again being cute and smiling onscreen after his Thien role.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
With you saying it that the novel was a pretty straight forward story, I'm kinda afraid now how many fillers they gonna put in the lakorn cause they will have 19 episodes.

As for the first episode, I watched it RAW and then watched the subbed version in Viu (not finished yet) and I agree that Artit really is a sunshine to Paeng. I love that they didn't rush into anything and really did well with the pacing especially with Paeng's character. I am excited how she can redeem herself along the way. They did well with putting a background as to why she is acting like that. Kao is good with this kind of roles. At one point, I even remembered Sprite (Hormones) last night :lol: and Mark, well, he is my bias and it's nice to see him again being cute and smiling onscreen after his Thien role.
Arthit was there for Pang in times of her distress and troubles. Since she doesn't have any friends, Arthit's presence and good intentions of helping her out warmed her. If I were on her shoes, I would also fell for Arthit. I mean, who wouldn't? Haha.

With all the troubles that Pang will lead the Rai Sang Tawan into, I'm definitely excited for her redemption arc but that would also mean a farewell to sunny mark.

With in regards to the fillers, it's one of my concern too. 19-episode lakorn is too long for a really short novel. Maybe the airtime of this lakorn will be reduced for an hour once it starts to air everyday? There's a possibility.