[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes she's pretty...

Urg...I guess I have to wait until ep 4 for them to finish thr baseline hahahaha

twister02

M♥K
I just can't hate Paeng at this rate and why are they making the orphan thing as a laughing matter or somewhat a thing to make her less of a person? That's kinda low blow actually but I guess since it's part of her trigger point that's why they keep on rubbing it on her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just can't hate Paeng at this rate and why are they making the orphan thing as a laughing matter or somewhat a thing to make her less of a person? That's kinda low blow actually but I guess since it's part of her trigger point that's why they keep on rubbing it on her.
Yeah I feel really bad for her. Her life is just very pitiful and sad. I don’t think she truly loves Atit romantically now. I think it’s the abandonment issues twisting her emotions like Artit said. I think I’m the future is when she’ll truly love him!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ling who’s Artits crush reminds me of Aff. She kind of resembles her and has the same vibe and aura as her. Very pretty, feminine and classy. Also soft spoken as well! Would like to see more of her work. She’s cute with Punjan.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Me too can't hate Paeng at this point. Everyone seem to rub salt on her wound. Everyone around her act childish more than Paeng 16 yo self. She maybe bratty but she doesn't had a warm home to begin with. It always her who tried to patch her broken home. Her Pa and Ma at some point left it to Arthit to discipline her. It's just shameful to be a parent like that.

Episode 3 for me was the best so far. There's many emotion there. We almost forget that Arthit and Non only in their teenage years. For Arthit to rebel like that is understandable. Also Non being so naive about Ling's dad. I say the director give a good job to put an essence of child and teenage year in the character.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I feel really bad for her. Her life is just very pitiful and sad. I don’t think she truly loves Atit romantically now. I think it’s the abandonment issues twisting her emotions like Artit said. I think I’m the future is when she’ll truly love him!
Same. I'm feeling at this point she only feel attach to him.

Also was that Artit first kiss? lol. He keep remembering and whining about that was funny.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Also was that Artit first kiss? lol. He keep remembering and whining about that was funny.
I think it's his first kiss and it was stolen away.. He never expected that sudden kiss from Pang..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I have no clue but if it was that would be funny haha at least in this lakorn the n’ek steals the p’eks first kiss :risas3:

I have to give a round of applause to everyones acting so far. Kao does a really good job of portraying a young girl who’s been neglected and feels extremely lonely. Does a good job of displaying her poor mental health! Mark plays the sweet and kind older brother so effortless and his transition from love to being freaking out by her to now even starting to dislike her was very natural and seamless. The mom and servants are doing their jobs to really get under my skin and irk me so good job to them as well haha Props to everyone!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The attachment on Paeng side is no joke. She threw all her hope to Sunshine and simply never look back. And that is going to be disheartening because she'll feel that everyone let her down at one point or the other. She wanted stability and thought Sunshine would able to provide that...but unfortunately, for her she caught him at a moment in his life where he isn't capable or willing to take on such a thing.

Paeng will have to lose him to gain him. And the only way for that to happen is from Sunshine. He has to be cruel and factual about his feelings of not wanting her to the point where she would cut him out. And then the starting over begin when she is no longer a teenager (in a sense a child cause she acts like one all the time). You want to dislike her but it's complicated to actually do. Because her life is filled with loneliness and those that she loves somehow would all be taken away from her. That's why I cut her some slack. Now, if she comes back 6 years later and still haven't grown and changed...then girl is on her own lol

19 episodes though...I hope they don't add a bunch of nonsense stuff.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The attachment on Paeng side is no joke. She threw all her hope to Sunshine and simply never look back. And that is going to be disheartening because she'll feel that everyone let her down at one point or the other. She wanted stability and thought Sunshine would able to provide that...but unfortunately, for her she caught him at a moment in his life where he isn't capable or willing to take on such a thing.

Paeng will have to lose him to gain him. And the only way for that to happen is from Sunshine. He has to be cruel and factual about his feelings of not wanting her to the point where she would cut him out. And then the starting over begin when she is no longer a teenager (in a sense a child cause she acts like one all the time). You want to dislike her but it's complicated to actually do. Because her life is filled with loneliness and those that she loves somehow would all be taken away from her. That's why I cut her some slack. Now, if she comes back 6 years later and still haven't grown and changed...then girl is on her own lol

19 episodes though...I hope they don't add a bunch of nonsense stuff.
Maybe they'll give some extra sweet scenes....maybe they cut the lakorn short.

Bella & pope had 17 ep....this is just 2 more.

They made the beginning (background) 4 eps. Ep 5 will probably start the redemption arch of 6 years later. I'll have to binge it when they air ep 5. Stsrting dec1st?

I already listened to the whole lakorn summary and liked it. Now I'll get to watch it played out in better details.

I emphasize and sympathize with Paeng. I feel back for her and don't blame her. But her behaviors is extreme. I'm glad pk is honest about it. At this moment she needs that straightforward interaction from him.

Nk is suppose to be 17 and pk is 21? 22? Both very young.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes would love to hear them singing this song. Mark has a really nice voice and he can sing very well too.
Kao does too, she sang the ost to her lakorn with great.

They are signing together...karaoke style (a different song)
http://instagr.am/p/CHzQgzEFQv-/
Acoustic version
http://instagr.am/p/CH0GlspBp60/ They are too cute. I already want them to pair up again.

http://instagr.am/p/CICvyWoBuF4/
Rating of 1-3 has been consistent

http://instagr.am/p/CIFU8oqlhOs/

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The ratings seem steady enough. Anyway, poor Sunshine, he didn't realized just how big the void she would leave in his life until she's no longer there. Paeng returning is her redemption. The meaning of the songs are fitting to the characters.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ratings seem steady enough. Anyway, poor Sunshine, he didn't realized just how big the void she would leave in his life until she's no longer there. Paeng returning is her redemption. The meaning of the songs are fitting to the characters.
Actually she won't have that effect on him until they meet again. From what I rem. From the summary.

She left him hurt ( physical therapy to recover...?) . He only had anger towards her.

When she comes back and he learn to get to know her again....and realize what a great person she become and learn of her trauma.

She is also not trying to chase him in any sense....he then will realize...shit I miss that....my ❤ goes Kong Kong kong....and he doesn't disappoint in his chasing. When he fully realizes and accept that, he was firm about it. His mother of course was a barrier...but he chose nk

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Just finished watching episode three and oh boyyy I was blown away. There were too many happenings in one episode. It started really sweet and warm then ended with fist-clenching scene. So many emotions in one episode but I have one insight that I like to jot down.

I LOVE how I understand both Paeng and Arthit's sides. Clinging to her ray of sunshine when everything else falls apart then later on gets rejected multiple times by someone who she sees as her last string of happiness and hope. My heart goes for her young and poor heart. I can remember in the novel that Paeng had to secretly undergo a psychological therapy to cope up her PTSD. Well, for someone who had been into Paeng's shoes, I can attest to its hardship. Dealing with the stressors, fighting over traumas, and shrugging off the thoughts that you know could pull trigger is a pretty hard battle. She is only 16 years old. She's so young to take everything in and she can't do it by herself. She NEEDS a healthy environment and a good support system that could understand her for her to cope up- not with people who bullies her and sees her as burden or antagonist. In my opinion, her environment in Rai Saeng Tawan won't help her recover. The same thing with her school where Nang continuously makes her remember her trauma.

What will happen in the succeeding episodes should happen in order for her to heal. Her leaving the Rai Saeng Tawan and from everyone who knows her can help her start in a clean slate. She doesn't have to fight a toxic environment for her to improve her behavior. She needs a breather. And sending her away is the best decision that Kongprateep will do. Though what she's going to do will also risk Arthit's life.

Anyway, I'm not saying this to defend Paeng 'coz her actions are pretty much normal for someone who have PTSD. She just needs a better environment. Sadly, where she currently is right now won't help her healing process.

PS, I work in an Occupational Therapy clinic so dealing with people with PTSD is an everyday sight.

Last edited: