[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching episode three and oh boyyy I was blown away. There were too many happenings in one episode. It started really sweet and warm then ended with fist-wrenching scene. So many emotions in one episode but I have one insight that I like to jot down.

I LOVE how I understand both Paeng and Arthit's sides. Clinging to her ray of sunshine when everything else falls apart then later on gets rejected multiple times by someone who she sees as her last string of happiness and hope. My heart goes for her young and poor heart. I can remember in the novel that Paeng had to secretly undergo a psychological therapy to cope up her PTSD. Well, for someone who had been into Paeng's shoes, I can attest to its hardship. Dealing with the stressors, fighting over traumas, and shrugging off the thoughts that you know could pull trigger is a pretty hard battle. She is only 16 years old. She's so young to take everything in and she can't do it by herself. She NEEDS a healthy environment and a good support system that could understand her for her to cope up- not with people who bullies her and sees her as burden or antagonist. In my opinion, her environment in Rai Saeng Tawan won't help her recover. The same thing with her school where Nang continuously makes her remember her trauma.

What will happen in the succeeding episodes should happen in order for her to heal. Her leaving the Rai Saeng Tawan and from everyone who knows her can help her start in a clean slate. She doesn't have to fight a toxic environment for her to improve her behavior. She needs a breather. And sending her away is the best decision that Kongprateep will do. Though what she's going to do will also risk Arthit's life.

Anyway, I'm not saying this to defend Paeng 'coz her actions are pretty much normal for someone who have PTSD. She just needs a better environment. Sadly, where she currently is right now won't help her healing process.

PS, I work in an Occupational Therapy clinic so dealing with people with PTSD is an everyday sight.
I work with mental health, autism spectrum...behavioral

Yes she is not in the right environment. She can only heal well when she is doing it for herself and not using pk as a clutch /dependency

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Eng translation of the ost. So very fiting!

I would like kao & mark to cover the song

Aiming for international, but Channel 3 fail to put English translation to the OST. lol

Like the OST even I think the girl part kinda repetitive.

twister02

M♥K

twister02

M♥K
I wonder what happen to her mom. I am itching to know what went wrong with her parents why they died like that. I hope it will be tackled in the coming episodes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why her mom's death is not addressed. I mean, did they quickly mentioned it and was missed by many?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why her mom's death is not addressed. I mean, did they quickly mentioned it and was missed by many?
@twister02

It won't be discussed or mentioned about until much later. Until pk dad explains to pk....probably in a much later episode. I'm guessing ep14?

she ran away with her lover, he robbed her & then killed her. Her dad committed suicide afterwards

It's all about appearance. Nk asked pk dad to keep it as a secret & don't tell anyone. With that lack of knowledge we can understand where pk & his mom his coming from..... with their lack of understanding/

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I still can't believe this lakorn will end up having 19 episodes. Aside from the fact that the novel's too short (tho I kinda love the pacing that's happening right now so its length is totally fine for me), Mark and Kao filmed this lakorn for less than 6 months and they have to hurry the filming process due to covid. I don't know if its filming time frame is the standard length for its no. of episode but I consider it pretty fast.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I still can't believe this lakorn will end up having 19 episodes. Aside from the fact that the novel's too short (tho I kinda love the pacing that's happening right now so its length is totally fine for me), Mark and Kao filmed this lakorn for less than 6 months and they have to hurry the filming process due to covid. I don't know if its filming time frame is the standard length for its no. of episode but I consider it pretty fast.
Maybe the lakorn will be shorted since it is a daily.

Some lakorn rush filming but sonix boom is a good/ better production from the lakorns they have produced, 90% it seems turned out well

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Maybe the lakorn will be shorted since it is a daily.

Some lakorn rush filming but sonix boom is a good/ better production from the lakorns they have produced, 90% it seems turned out well
Right. Thong Aek took 8 months to film and it had 13 episodes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right. Thong Aek took 8 months to film and it had 13 episodes.
Thong aek? Was mario&Kim? They was a period drama.. they need to recreate the era.....there is more that goes into that production vs. A modern drama

I felt like this lakorn took forever to film. It felt like it was in production like 2 yrs ago...hahaha....but here a comment film the previous post

Only one picture of Kao so far. This is from September 8th so they both have already started shooting! -suzie

So they started around late aug 2019

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Thong aek? Was mario&Kim? They was a period drama.. they need to recreate the era.....there is more that goes into that production vs. A modern drama

I felt like this lakorn took forever to film. It felt like it was in production like 2 yrs ago...hahaha....but here a comment film the previous post

Only one picture of Kao so far. This is from September 8th so they both have already started shooting! -suzie

So they started around late aug 2019
I read the rumors of Trab Fah Mee Tawan's lakorn rendition since December 2018 in pantip. That time, leads weren't confirmed yet.

I was lurking at this thread so I thought it started by September 2019 since fitting happened at that month. Fitting pics released by October 2019. Counting by the number of filming days til March 2020 since its when they wrapped up, it took them 6 months all in all to film. I actually think this one was faster compared to the other lakorn threads I followed. If covid didn't happen, this won't take a year before it will air.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Finished with episode 3:

I am more angry at Arthit's father now. I don't get it why he has to promise his son's marriage without consulting him. He is still in university and he still has time to choose his mate... Pang is still in high school and she too would need time to grow up and mature. Forcing Arthit to fulfil a promise is bit too much... Arthit would rather earn money and pay back his father's debt instead of marrying someone he sees as a sister. Pang is very possessive about arthit and not reasonable at all.. Arthit's mom was right in telling her husband that he is trying to sell off her son to clear debt. Pang needs to grow up a little to understand the situation.. Pang's father could have simply asked Arthit's dad to look after her like his own daughter just in case something happens to him. He should not be asking for a marriage alliance when his daughter is still in high school.

There is now going to be trouble not only in Arthit's home but also in friend circle. Non is not going to let go of ling and there is gonna be jealousy..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I read the rumors of Trab Fah Mee Tawan's lakorn rendition since December 2018 in pantip. That time, leads weren't confirmed yet.

I was lurking at this thread so I thought it started by September 2019 since fitting happened at that month. Fitting pics released by October 2019. Counting by the number of filming days til March 2020 since its when they wrapped up, it took them 6 months all in all to film. I actually think this one was faster compared to the other lakorn threads I followed. If covid didn't happen, this won't take a year before it will air.
6 months of filming in modern times. Vs. 8 months in an Ancient period drama.

It's easier to film for the modern time. Kao wasn't really filming anything else and Mark had 1 other lakorn with Mew? But that was pretty much done. The que worked out well for them.

I'm glad they are done for us to watch. The only thing is they shorten the lakorn like they did with Mia Archeep.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Finished with episode 3:

I am more angry at Arthit's father now. I don't get it why he has to promise his son's marriage without consulting him. He is still in university and he still has time to choose his mate... Pang is still in high school and she too would need time to grow up and mature. Forcing Arthit to fulfil a promise is bit too much... Arthit would rather earn money and pay back his father's debt instead of marrying someone he sees as a sister. Pang is very possessive about arthit and not reasonable at all.. Arthit's mom was right in telling her husband that he is trying to sell off her son to clear debt. Pang needs to grow up a little to understand the situation.. Pang's father could have simply asked Arthit's dad to look after her like his own daughter just in case something happens to him. He should not be asking for a marriage alliance when his daughter is still in high school.

There is now going to be trouble not only in Arthit's home but also in friend circle. Non is not going to let go of ling and there is gonna be jealousy..
I haven't watched it but there is more to it. He is not selling his son. It is not only because of the debt.

But this needs to happen as a catalyst for the lakorn to move forward.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched it but there is more to it. He is not selling his son. It is not only because of the debt.

But this needs to happen as a catalyst for the lakorn to move forward.
Yes. His father tells his wife that he will return Pang's money but it doesn't seem right getting your son married for the sake of keeping promises. I think marriage should not be asked or promised when children are still young no matter what concerns you have.. concerns can be addressed in a different way. If pang's dad would have asked to look after pang it would be different. Pang is still not ready for an engagement or a marriage. she is still too young.. arthit has his own love interest.. No amount of reason can be convincing for a forced marriage. Since lakorns usually having this kind of setup to take forward the story,I have got used to it. But in real life i would hate that..

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I am disappointed I didn't see ep. 4 up today. I like it already N'ek does the first move to rape P'ek. I can watch this type of storyline anytime.