[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So the kick start to the 6 years after probably during episodes 6 or the end of 5? It is a good thing it will be airing daily.

@SuzieJ yup, I haven't been so active in a lakorn thread. I just find Kao interesting in here. The only problem with me, when I start writing it tends to get long hahaha
I think it starts 3rd quarter of ep 4....as at least from the ep summary I was listening online....we'll see...hopefully it's true

I love kao. I checked out neg 0 last 2 ep...just for the heck of it and she stole the emote show for me. I then I checked out more of her lakorns and been a fan since. She is not afraid to be rai...or do different type of dramas

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Just want to say I love how active this thread is! Haven’t seen a thread being so active in a while. Hope we can all keep discussing as the storyline progresses cause I genuinely enjoy chatting with you ladies :icon12:
MHIL thread when the lakorn aired was pretty active too. I didn't discuss much with them because I'm not really into the story of Mark's previous lakorn.

This one, however, is so fun and intense to watch at the same time. There's so many points to discuss because each characters have its important part that rationally connects to the next happening. We'll get to know where the story will go because of its good background storytelling. I'm just really happy to finally watch a lakorn that make me this hooked after a long while.

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
MHIL thread when the lakorn aired was pretty active too. I didn't discuss much with them because I'm not really into the story of Mark's previous lakorn.

This one, however, is so fun and intense to watch at the same time. There's so many points to discuss because each characters have its important part that rationally connects to the next happening. We'll get to know where the story will go because of its good background storytelling. I'm just really happy to finally watch a lakorn that make me this hooked after a long while.
Same! I check this thread everyday haha there are lots of reviews and previews. Seems like everyone is excited for the upcoming episodes just as I am. I finished reading the novel last night and while I was reading it, I can totally picture Kao and Mark acting out the scenes. Tbh, the trailers really got me addicted to this lakorn. It was so funny and the leads look amazing. Really really can't wait to watch ep 4 onwards!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So her name is spelled Pang without the E :)
I like watching a drama with a potential growth in character. And it's such a sweet love story when they know each other and grow apart only to find one another again when years passed and they've changed. I also like a troubled n'ek...be it emotionally or just unreasonable from time to time hahaha. It's like you journey with her throughout the lakorn...because you see her try but fail...then try again to be someone she knows she capable of. Pang is a troubled soul but deep down inside she wants what everyone want...to be love.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thai drama needs more nk like this as well...asian drama in general....there's a few ... there's needs to be more...ch7 suffer with the typical nk (naive & live off of boon koon)

. that's the reason I like kao.... she's not afraid of these type of roles. I liked her because of Sprite. Everyone was like....we don't like a person like sprite in real life (hormones). Because she sleeps around....but her character had growth & depth.

She's playing a lesbian next. Looking forward to her new challenge in character roles.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe the lakorn will be shorted since it is a daily.

Some lakorn rush filming but sonix boom is a good/ better production from the lakorns they have produced, 90% it seems turned out well
:eek: Daily?! I read somewhere else on this forum that the drama will air daily after Roy Leh Marnya ends next week. Daily as in, 7 days a week? Or Mon through Friday? Either way I'm really excited I haven't been invested in lakorns in awhile but this storyline seemed really interesting to me

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
:eek: Daily?! I read somewhere else on this forum that the drama will air daily after Roy Leh Marnya ends next week. Daily as in, 7 days a week? Or Mon through Friday? Either way I'm really excited I haven't been invested in lakorns in awhile but this storyline seemed really interesting to me
You read it right. This will air daily after Roy Leh Marnya ends. Mon-Sun. Dec 1-15. That's 15 days straight.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cdramas need more N'eks like this. Tired of boring Mary sues all looking like female idols
There are a few instances where I don't mind a sweet, naive, cute and gentle n'ek. It all depends on the actress. Some makes their character boring and put me to sleep while the more seasoned ones actually make it endearing. Also, with the least exciting character chemistry play a big part. If the n'ek is just plain boring and no chemistry then I won't bother. But if the chemistry is amazing then I usually try to hang on. Cdrama is so big on high school female lead. Them being goofy, awkward and unsure about themselves made more sense to me. The problem I have with that industry is when she's an adult, looks like one and out in the workforce yet act like she just hit puberty is what irks me.

Character like Pang is more realistic because she has flaws and not condition to be one dimensional. She's all over the place. She has emotions that more of us have. She's easily triggered, emotional, attention seeking, and love those that's nice to her but would not put up with the ones that doesn't like her. She's pure raw emotions. she’s lost in a world so big that there's not one single place she can claim her own. There are more layers of her that's more relatable, at least to me.