[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Goddess, I can’t wait to see this scene tmr!
that aside, I really wish the ending shows how the entire farm dotes on paeng after she gets married/ pregnant, I just can’t wait to see extra doses of sweetness from arthit the husband!~~
http://instagr.am/p/CIyJSZWpKC7/
The book didn't have pregnant Paeng lmao but i quote what lines i can recall "she's not pregnant yet, but arthit is working diligently to make babies" :nut::nut::nut::nut:

But since they had strayed that far from the book, i do hope they would add on pregnant paeng scene

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The book didn't have pregnant Paeng lmao but i quote what lines i can recall "she's not pregnant yet, but arthit is working diligently to make babies" :nut::nut::nut::nut:

But since they had strayed that far from the book, i do hope they would add on pregnant paeng scene
The praeks and making babies... :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute lol. To be honest I really didn’t like nek’s character in the beginning and I am actually a Kao fan lol. I was like wtheck why is she being so freaking clingy and even skipped a lot of the beginning.

I was scared she would get some hatred from fans too but luckily she didn’t. When she returned though, I really enjoyed her character and glad this production did well with showing her character development. I really liked the nek’s character in here. She is very outspoken but also is soft and cute deep in the inside.

Also, I’m so glad when I read the Thai comments and they say how cute she is so clearly they got over her crazy child self in the beginning haha. Didn’t need my girl to get any hate from any fans.