[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching eps 1-2 of PCKK, and I have to say I love it. This lakorn is very funny.
The house of the owner that Aem is working for is the same as in SB, and Aem's condo is the same as in SSH.

Is it just me or it seems that Mark is taller than Nadech. Anyway, MK is also a great couple.
Khun Tam's shower scene is hot.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
I just finished watching eps 1-2 of PCKK, and I have to say I love it. This lakorn is very funny.
The house of the owner that Aem is working for is the same as in SB, and Aem's condo is the same as in SSH.

Is it just me or it seems that Mark is taller than Nadech. Anyway, MK is also a great couple.
Khun Tam's shower scene is hot.

Hehehehe....Happy to know that you like it. Mark and Kim are great in PCKK...The best part is My Ann is the producer :)). PCKK was a big hit in Thailand ...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Yayee" I miss all of them"
Mark said "I love this picture"  after that he tease Kim by saying  #Kim's muscle

Mark said "What about me?"

The picture wrote : Sometimes you need to let it go, it's not because you can not love it, it just it don't belong to you.
Kim comment : Always artistic
Mark reply : What?!! You in a relationship, you don't understand..

cr : as tagged

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - So happy you are enjoying PCKK!! And yes, PCKK is an easy, fun lakorn to watch. Khun Tum is such a cutie who is always following Cha-aim every moves and catching on to her lies. LOL..Gosh, I love these two together so much also!

@ LoveAnne_T - You rock like always my love! Mark amd Kim are so na'ruk. I love their replies to one another! I'm sure Kim always poke fun at him with all his sentimental posts!! LOL

Can't wait for TRRR!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
@ lovenk - So happy you are enjoying PCKK!! And yes, PCKK is an easy, fun lakorn to watch. Khun Tum is such a cutie who is always following Cha-aim every moves and catching on to her lies. LOL..Gosh, I love these two together so much also!

@ LoveAnne_T - You rock like always my love! Mark amd Kim are so na'ruk. I love their replies to one another! I'm sure Kim always poke fun at him with all his sentimental posts!! LOL

Can't wait for TRRR!!!!

I know...They are so cute...Looking forward to watch TRRR...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going to rewatch PCKK, 3NNT, and Anne's SB again this weekend.

Nothing interesting is out at the moment...both Korean Drama and Thai Lakorns.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I think I'm going to rewatch PCKK, 3NNT, and Anne's SB again this weekend.

Nothing interesting is out at the moment...both Korean Drama and Thai Lakorns.
Agree with you, I have to go and re-watch Ann lakorn too...

Don't forget the siggie that you promise you would do...Go to YLC thread...hehehhe

I hope TRRR  won't air in the end of this year just like Mark said in some interview...that would be a very long wait..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, I won't forget.. PM me some pictures you would like to have on the siggy if you want. :highfive:

I hope it's not true! Dammit, that would totally sucks you know what if we have to wait that freaking long!!

I mean besides TRRR what other lakorns do Kim got lined up? I mean the one with Boy and Ken I believe are not confirmed yet.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LoveAnne_T said:

Yayee" I miss all of them"
Mark said "I love this picture"  after that he tease Kim by saying  #Kim's muscle

Mark said "What about me?"

The picture wrote : Sometimes you need to let it go, it's not because you can not love it, it just it don't belong to you.
Kim comment : Always artistic
Mark reply : What?!! You in a relationship, you don't understand..

cr : as tagged

LOL they are sooooooooooooooooooo freaking cute! I love how Kim seems to tease Mark nonstop but she's also really supportive and and lovely.  Mark's response is pathetically hilarious!! "You're in a relationship, you don't understand" meaning he's probably "heartbroken, lonely or needing someone that he can't have" Lol.  

Ahh, thanks girl! I always find reading the Thai more deeply and more meaningful.  When translate into English, it comes off as meaningless and fishy funny. lol  Lost in translation. lol

Keep translating for me girl. lol. I like reading your cheerful translations and then when I go back to read the Thai, I almost get two mix feelings. lol :p

MK MK MK su su!! Love their interactions on IG.  :dance1:

---

Mark teases Kim on her IG is funny too esp. in that picture where she's swimming. lol Yaya and Mint both commented and wanted to go.  Margie even pretended to be mad that Kim didn't "Tag" or invite her. lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Oh yea, I won't forget.. PM me some pictures you would like to have on the siggy if you want. :highfive:

I hope it's not true! Dammit, that would totally sucks you know what if we have to wait that freaking long!!

I mean besides TRRR what other lakorns do Kim got lined up? I mean the one with Boy and Ken I believe are not confirmed yet.

Nothing confirm about Kim other lakorn yet....we have to re-watch some other drama to kill time na ka sweetheart.

SonYukView4ever

Kayla, would you be kind enough to do a wallie/sig of Kim and Mark for me too? :p lol I NEED one that is colorful like one of yours. hehehehe :) :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I find all of their crew members so adorable. They all have such a good relation with one another. Love it how they still show support for one another no matter what crazy fan wars are going on. Love this group of young actors!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Kayla, would you be kind enough to do a wallie/sig of Kim and Mark for me too? :p lol I NEED one that is colorful like one of yours. hehehehe :) :)

You got it girlie! I will do more than one! :cheer:

Here's my agenda this week if anyone should care LOL
- MK siggies
- Annik siggies
- NK siggies

Oh yea...of course eating and sleeping and cleaning are important too LOL

I have to show my support for all of them!!!

Now that I have no more lakorn to obsess over I guess I can do siggies to kill time.

SonYukView4ever

hehehe YAY!!! Thanks girl! I love you! I am going to look forward to them all!! Woot!!! MK that is. LOL.  :dance1:  :numchuck:  :woot2:  :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
You got it girlie! I will do more than one! :cheer:

Here's my agenda this week if anyone should care LOL
- MK siggies
- Annik siggies
- NK siggies

Oh yea...of course eating and sleeping and cleaning are important too LOL

I have to show my support for all of them!!!

Now that I have no more lakorn to obsess over I guess I can do siggies to kill time.

Thank you :)). You are so sweet, that is why I love you hehehehe...

Just do it when you have time, okay??I don't want to rush you...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No need to worry na kha.

I will make sure I'm well rested and eat real good. I won't put my health in danger because I still have to watch YLC and TRRR. LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
No need to worry na kha.

I will make sure I'm well rested and eat real good. I won't put my health in danger because I still have to watch YLC and TRRR. LOL

LOL...okay ka :))....That's my girl hehehe...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnnT you mean that Ann Thongprasom is the producer of PCKK? Wow she did an amazing job with the lakorn.
She is an amazing actress and producer. I am proud of her.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
LoveAnnT you mean that Ann Thongprasom is the producer of PCKK? Wow she did an amazing job with the lakorn.
She is an amazing actress and producer. I am proud of her.

Yes, she is....She is so amazing isn't she???? That's why all of us love her :)).