[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Mark's manager is soooooooooooooooooo freaking stingy! :whatever:  :whatever: These are all the pictures they're sharing when they could have posted better and more close up pictures of Mark. Geez, dislike them for being stingy with better pictures. :whatever:  Enjoy these for now. lol

prear's IG

Obviously, all his fans through out Thailand still hasn't forgotten about his handsome face!! Sooooooo many came to support. This event was at a different province!  :dance1:  :dance1:

so many hands, so many support! Go Thailand!! For Prin. hehe Love you!!!! :kiss2:

Aww, Kim should've been there too!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG!! Thanks so much Kayla! You are really the best!! I love all signature wallies.  I don't know which one to use?? Eeks. I just love them all that much!!! :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG!! Thanks so much Kayla! You are really the best!! I love all signature wallies.  I don't know which one to use?? Eeks. I just love them all that much!!! :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Aww Thanks! It was a pleasure of mine! My heart skipped a beat making them. These two are so lovely together!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love all of my Kimmy's fans!!! Thank you guys!!

Glad you all enjoy them! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Who wanna bet Mark is going to lay some more kisses on Kim in this lakorn?

I'm super duper love his 'all I see is Kim' comment lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I would love to see a bunch of kisses in here between pranangs. Just love them too much. :) Love your banners by the way. gosh, if only i was that good too. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

Kayla said:
Who wanna bet Mark is going to lay some more kisses on Kim in this lakorn?

I'm super duper love his 'all I see is Kim' comment lol

Lol he is such a flirt in here so obviously he might be stealing kisses from Bua. hahaha Cannot wait!! Cuz more pictures means more banners from you too!! Lol :p

I want a passionate kiss.  A real passionate kiss. HEhehe!!!

SonYukView4ever

That's awesome Ninja!! Barely see you anymore. :( Hope you will come spazz with us nut heads more when TRRR airs. Lol Feb 14 is Vday!! Hope they dress both pra'nang beautifully for Opening Ceremony  and show us LOTS of worthwhile pictures so Kayla can make more banners. ahahaha!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Nice banner, Karla.

Quick update ... On Feb. 14, TRRR will have the opening ceremony.

Wow time flies. I still have a little RP hangover and now MK's about to open another one. Yey!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks all for the compliment!

@ Ninja007 - Thanks for the updates. Can't wait to see the opening ceremony pictures!

@ LoveAnne_T - Thanks for video! It looks like the parents from 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao are in this lakorn also. Love them!

@ orapronobis72 - Yep! At least we have another Kim's lakorn to look forward too!! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here is something for us fans to talk about lol will not really hehehe

Cr: kimmystation / Kimmy FB
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gwW-ut7GxsY&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgwW-ut7GxsY%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Here da list:

11 ก.พ. 2556 : TV Pool Poll : 5 ดาราหญิงยอดนิยม
1. คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน เทียมศิริ
2. แต้ว ณฐพร
3. จุ๋ย วรัทยา
4. หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา
5. มารี เบิร์นเนอร์

It in Thai but ours Kimmy is #1!!! Woohoo!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Sweet_09!

Is this for like favorite actress or something at the moment?

Go Kimmy! :highfive: