[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
are these two going to have a magazine out soon for us to see???
I see the tagged for hamburgermagazine!!! this was probably the photoshoot
they went to after TRRR's opening ceremony.hehe

Cr: As Tagged

Yes, they will have a photoshoot together because Mark did mention at the opening ceremony interview that they will have a fashion shoot afterwards!  He just didn't mention it was Hamburger Magazine. lol Well, lets hope for a rocking romantic Valentine's theme although it might be a bit late. lol :p

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Awww....cuteness overload indeed. I wanna pinch that little boy's cheeks. Dang Mark Prin is so pretty ne? I won't be surprised if some of his leading ladies gets insecure with his prettiness sometimes.  :lol:

MK are just so adorable. You can really tell that they are very comfortable with each other. Mark even finishes Kim's sentences for her. LOL! If Kim weren't involved already I would totally ship this two just for the cutesy moments they give off. Gah!! :heart: :kiss3:

BTW, how tall is Mark? He was towering over everyone during the ceremony. I was gonna comment about tall men and big feet but I'll refrain myself for now just in case we've got some young 'uns reading this thread. :whistle:

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
lovenk said:
MK looking good. I can't wait to see this lakorn. So MK is going to get marry in this lakorn. I hope that Mark is not as slow as Pit. I also hope that Mark will kiss Kim in this lakorn.

Kayla and LoveAnnT how are you?

Me not really good at the moment because my asthsma is acting up again. I hate cold weather.

My sentiments exactly. I felt shortchanged with what seems like a kissing embargo in RP. LOL!

Hope you feel better. A sweet dose of PCKK and MK might make you feel a bit better.  Get well soon. :flowers:

Kayla said:
Loving all the pictures! I especially love the pix of Mark wearing the wedding ring. Agree! Khao Yai's atmosphere = romance!!

@ Ninja001 - I hope Kob is not as slow as Pit. LOL

I
have to say Mark's character, Kob, sounds so goofy and fun to watch.
Urgh! Can't wait to see these two protraying hubby and wifey. They are
going to be so cute together!!!

From your lips to the drama god's ears. I think I should start chanting - MK delivers...MK delivers..... Pit was so slow in RP I'm hoping MK doesn't disappoint in this one. I'm sure there's going to be some action from Kob with Mark's brand of adorableness. :wub:

I'm watching Roy Lae Sanae Luang now and dang, Weir is like the kissing bandit there. LOL!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
orapronobis72 said:
Awww....cuteness overload indeed. I wanna pinch that little boy's cheeks. Dang Mark Prin is so pretty ne? I won't be surprised if some of his leading ladies gets insecure with his prettiness sometimes.  :lol:

MK are just so adorable. You can really tell that they are very comfortable with each other. Mark even finishes Kim's sentences for her. LOL! If Kim weren't involved already I would totally ship this two just for the cutesy moments they give off. Gah!! :heart: :kiss3:

BTW, how tall is Mark? He was towering over everyone during the ceremony. I was gonna comment about tall men and big feet but I'll refrain myself for now just in case we've got some young 'uns reading this thread. :whistle:
Wahahaha our brains think alike just that I was wanting to be good for once so I left my 'big feet' comment inside lmao

Big feet equals small brain young'uns 555555;;

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Kayla said:
Wahahaha our brains think alike just that I was wanting to be good for once so I left my 'big feet' comment inside lmao

Big feet equals small brain young'uns 555555;;

Guilty as charged, your honor. I don't want to be indicted of corrupting young minds before this lakorn even started. LMAO! 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Umm yeah we don't want this thread to crash due to our Disney rated brains - NOT!! Lol

Ummm off topic but Wier's aggressive kissing game is a little bit raeng!! Lol only in lakorn where we would support psychotic men! Lol

I want to see Mark or Nadech play in one of those roles with our Kimmy! But I'll take cute, sweet kisses for now. Anything is better than sniffing

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yay! Thanks LoveAnne_T for sharing the news!!

I was gonna say if they've already started filming...it should at least air sometime mid this year. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man!!!! thats not fair!!! LOL. MK is the official kookwan why would Nadech steal Kim from Mark!!!!?!!! Lol jkjk

--

Anyways, Im up for NK anytime for any reunion!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I am so happy that NK is the new Koo Kwan for ch3. My dream couple (Pit and Tae).

I love both NK and MK but my heart leans a little bit more towards NK.

I feel a little better today.

Kayla and LoveAnnT I miss you both.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - Glad you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and get a lot of rest. Drink some hot tea! Lots of it.

I find it amazing that Kimmy can pull it off with the both of them. She has sparks with the both of them in different ways. I loved Kim with Mark from the beginning (still love them) and jumped on the KimBarry bandwagon due to RP's awesome storyline.

My dream would come true if one day...one day..Kim can play in a kiss/slap lakorn with one of these guys if not both (of course not all three together lol ). It's a win win for Kimmy and us fans. :dance1:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla would you please explain to me what is a slap and Kiss lakorn? I hope that it's not a stupid question that I am asking because I don't know what it means.
From reading the words slap and kiss, I assume that the lead actor/actress slap each other and kiss later. Am I righ? lol.

Thanks Kayla I will get al lot of rest and drink lots of hot tea.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla would you please explain to me what is a slap and Kiss lakorn? I hope that it's not a stupid question that I am asking because I don't know what it means.
From reading the words slap and kiss, I assume that the lead actor/actress slap each other and kiss later. Am I righ? lol.

Thanks Kayla I will get al lot of rest and drink lots of hot tea.

Did I ever tell you how you cute you are? You have such a virgin lakorn brain. Too cute. :baby:

So you probably hear it alot in this discussion forum about members wanting their favorite actors/actresses to star in a kiss/slap lakorn...it's basically a lakorn within the same aspects as SB - Anne and Ken's lakorn.

Kiss/slap lakorns are typically a lakorn that has some type of revengeful plot between p'ek and n'ek where p'ek gets agressive towards n'ek and she doesn't back down...they argue back and forth...p'ek gets all jealous and psycho, stalk n'ek, and in the rage of jealousy force himself or a kiss on n'ek...she pulls back, pissed, and slap the crap out of him...now he's back to reality hurt by his action and feels bad...LMAO

Only in the lakorn world where this is tolerable because in real life, I would've called the cops on his psycho butt. LOL

Hope that's a good enough description. :loool:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Did I ever tell you how you cute you are? You have such a virgin lakorn brain. Too cute. :baby:

So you probably hear it alot in this discussion forum about members wanting their favorite actors/actresses to star in a kiss/slap lakorn...it's basically a lakorn within the same aspects as SB - Anne and Ken's lakorn.

Kiss/slap lakorns are typically a lakorn that has some type of revengeful plot between p'ek and n'ek where p'ek gets agressive towards n'ek and she doesn't back down...they argue back and forth...p'ek gets all jealous and psycho, stalk n'ek, and in the rage of jealousy force himself or a kiss on n'ek...she pulls back, pissed, and slap the crap out of him...now he's back to reality hurt by his action and feels bad...LMAO

Only in the lakorn world where this is tolerable because in real life, I would've called the cops on his psycho butt. LOL

Hope that's a good enough description. :loool:

I Love the way you explain LOL....My gosh lovenk, you are so cute and innocent for this Thai drama world hehehehe...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kayla for the explaination. I didn't know that SB was a slap and kiss lakorn lol. To me, I see it as a drama lakorn. At least today, I learn something new from you.

Kayla you crack me up, and I love you.
I also love the nickname "Virgin Lakorn Brain" that you gave me lol.