[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im not sure if these were posted but eh doesnt hurt to share again. lol :p

Bua is ready to punch Kob lol :p

hehehe What's so funny eh?! lol

One of my fav. close up pictures of MK. Handsome and Pretty!! :D

Anyways, Mark recently gave an interview at Sudsapda that they're trying to finish up TRRR soon so it can be aired!! Woot. Cannot wait! :dance1:  :dance1:

Mr.Handsome at Sudsapda Event! :D lol teasing around as always :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo 99! We're almost three girl!!! Keep it up hehehe Thanks for sharing Danielle! On da side it seem like there not much filming because we hardly see any update??? On what day do they filming on da set???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gosh! They just look so cute!!!

Looks like Kim's character will be so fiesty towards goofy Kob. Urgh!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kimmy and Mark are so cute there. Love Mark's handsome face!!! Haha, can never get enough of them. We definately need more updates on this. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark said in this interview at 2:52 that the Channel is telling them to hurry up with the filming for TRRR.
So, I'm assuming ch3 wants them to get this lakorn done asap,therefore, it can be on air soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSV_w4fEy2g

Cr: Cityloveuchannel.

I wonder why they're telling them to hurry with the filming. Though I want to see it,I also want them to take
their time so the result of the lakorn will be good and enjoyable.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well right now I beleive this is the only lakorn Mark and Kim are filming so I'm sure regardless of the length of the filming time, the cast and crew will give their all. I think they just want them to finish filming due to the demands of us fans. LOL

But yea, I rather them take their time instead of rushing..at least that's my thoughts for the producers and directors.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
wow mark's fans are loud - love their cheering ^.^

but seriously, why are they always throwing rumours at mark - some really ridiculous ones like the gay rumour with the hairstylist and now a drug addict rumour...
feel sorry for him to have to even answer to this

SonYukView4ever

icebe said:
wow mark's fans are loud - love their cheering ^.^

but seriously, why are they always throwing rumours at mark - some really ridiculous ones like the gay rumour with the hairstylist and now a drug addict rumour...
feel sorry for him to have to even answer to this

Mark's fans in Thailand are extremely loyal, dedicated and sincere! They love him dearly and I've been following them all closely too. hehe :D

As for the rumor it's so stupid and ridiculous! Obviously they have nothing better to do than to write crap!!! Mark gave a straight up answer like when they asked, "Does your family or people around you indifferent you or surprised?" He bluntly answered, "It's impossible that they would believe such rumor because it's not even true at all!" Hehe, that's my man! LOL Even I don't believe the B-llsh*T that is coming out!! Lmfao!!!!

I truly support him and love him more and more because they always throw the worst/unbelievable rumor at him! I support him 110%! I feel like the more the media is being unfair the more I love him because I see the poor treatment that he has to go through as an actor!!

Anyways, anyone who understands Thai or love Mark wouldn't believe such false and pathetic rumor! However, people who don't understand Thai and are anti-Mark (lmao) will feed off such rumor!!!! I've seen it before. lmao!

Mark, su su! You are the best in the fanclub's eyes!! I support you 110% always!! 

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
Kim being so shy watching the kiss scene of Kim & Mark .hahahah.. These two are cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wEZIX3vuSw

LOL. This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking cute of them!! Ah, I couldn't help but cover my mouth and snuggle when they kiss too!! Lol, ahh, this is way tooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic and cool!!! All the screaming and cheering are soo loud too! lol :p

Love how Kim cheers for Mark.Heheh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYedaQ-VvE

Cr: As Tagged

That's the girl! Lol. She knows how to cheer for her pra'ek!!! LOL!!! And that last clip was a tough competition between Kim and Yaya but Kim is always #1 in my heart! lol :p

SonYukView4ever

I feel bad for him too because the rumor isn't even true and they always have to write Sh*t to sell!!! Anyways, Mark should be more blunt and scold the reporters to just GET LOST! Lol! I mean, can't he sue them for writing up such false accusation! It's damaging for the actor's career one way or another and it's also a fraud! The boy needs to take some serious action if the money-hunger media doesn't stop!!!!

--

Anyways, obviously I adore the boy too much that I must defend him in every way! Lmao!! Nice BTS clip! Love Mark always! :heart:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@DaisyDukes - I love your excitement for Mark! Na ruk jing jing!

I'm sure it's not easy to keep calm when those stupid reporters are throwing those nonsense questions at you left and right. I'm give kudos to Mark for handling it so well - even though I know deep down he probably wants to throw a punch or two. Well at least that's what I want to do on his behalf. Like seriously? They need to go write something positive for a change instead of writing nonsense. So annoying!

MK has a really really strong/big fanbase in Thailand. I love all the support they are receiving!!!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
Can somebody tell me what is this?? i keep on seeing it on FB.Hahaha.
Is it related to TRRR? I see on the top of the paper it said "MakerGroup"

Cr: As Tagged

o.0 looks like some pages of the book - I'm excited, when the time comes and I feel I can't wait anymore for TonRakRimRua, I'll probably come back and start reading this <3

SonYukView4ever

Kayla said:
@DaisyDukes - I love your excitement for Mark! Na ruk jing jing!

Hehe. :D Thanks girl! I adore the boy too much!!! LOL! I mean, I've been a fan of his since the day he was born into the industry! I cannot tolerate such bias, stupid and ridiculous B-llsh*t from the media or ignorant people! All false accusation stemmed out from jealousy! Many people are jealous or VERY jealous of Mark because he's such a good, humble yet very very handsome actor! He hasn't done sh*t to anyone but these anti-ness just keep flying out! I know they can't leave him alone and anti-Mark people are always feeding off of the b-llsh*t and rumors too! That's just how jealous they are!!! It's crazy!!!!

I'm sure it's not easy to keep calm when those stupid reporters are throwing those nonsense questions at you left and right. I'm give kudos to Mark for handling it so well - even though I know deep down he probably wants to throw a punch or two. Well at least that's what I want to do on his behalf. Like seriously? They need to go write something positive for a change instead of writing nonsense. So annoying!

He should throw a few kicks and punches at the fools that's making the sh*t up! Like, just get lost already!! Don't you have a family to worry about besides writing sh*t to sell!!?!??!! Don't you dare try to make a living out of a shitty rumor because it will not feed you well. :whatever:  :whatever:

MK has a really really strong/big fanbase in Thailand. I love all the support they are receiving!!!

They do! Ever since they were born to be as MK, they have had a HUGE fanbase and I also know that they each have their very own HUGE fanbase as well! :)

~~
Okay, hope I didn't ramble too much. LOL!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh MK is so cute and adorable!!! I'm loving everything u girls r sharing here!!!

Wonder wat da rush??? Maybe they want MK to be back on and win some good rating for da channel jk jk

About da whole Kim and Yaya thing, even Kim didnt got it Kim always #1 because tat person tat won isnt lol!

I felt really sad for Mark! Tat boy need some help! Those nonsense reporter want to be k!ll or wat! If i was mark i will be like "get out of my face!" Or "let run a drug test if i'm wat u guy write about me" lol he need to be a little but tuff so others will back away lol anyways like Danielle say su su na Mark