[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe Mark is so cute, I'm loving him more and more the more i see him, if Bie doesn't hurry up and come out wth some new things, Mark just might be able to take his place. Haha, JK. will always love Bie and Mark as well.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
His dog is missing? Maybe someone stole it to get him to go to their house or to meet them. LOL JK. Hahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wait, you mean at 2:26, about the dog? Cause he did not say dog, he said he's going home to meet his mom.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ no it's about 0:26, his dog NgaeSai is still missing and he doesn't think it will come back anymore

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Off topic:
I saw some people asked on Kim's IG. In case, you are wondering.

Kim's fullname is "Kimberley Anne Tiemsiri woltemas". So she does has the same lastname as her brother. That's her 2nd brother, Dan. He is a model. She has 2 older brother (Thomas and Daniel) one older sister (Jennifer). The 4 of them are living together. She also has 2 younger half brothers (living in German).

She just brought a house for her family (still paying mortgage).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Off topic:
I saw some people asked on Kim's IG. In case, you are wondering.

Kim's fullname is "Kimberley Anne Tiemsiri woltemas". So she does has the same lastname as her brother. That's her 2nd brother, Dan. He is a model. She has 2 older brother (Thomas and Daniel) one older sister (Jennifer). The 4 of them are living together. She also has 2 younger half brothers (living in German).

She just brought a house for her family (still paying mortgage).
Aww wat a happy family! Kimmy is so pretty from far or near! Thanks Ninja007 about da news even if I know but for those who don't know! Thanks once again :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahaha i heard on IG... love her what a thoughtful sister, I bet she's the one who makes most of the money in the family cause acting in a drama gives about 1-3 million dollars.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kim is so hardworking and yet really humble at the same time. Im in tears for her hardwork and love for her family.
Btw, does Kim have a mother? Which of her parent is Caucasian?

Thanks ja Ninja! You're always bringing in wonderful news! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kim is so hardworking and yet really humble at the same time. Im in tears for her hardwork and love for her family.
Btw, does Kim have a mother? Which of her parent is Caucasian?

Thanks ja Ninja! You're always bringing in wonderful news! :)
I believe it's her dad that's German and her mom is Thai.

That's funny how he talk about his pimple.hahha.. too funny.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark at some event -- does anybody know who this chick is? She's pretty.
cr: banmark.

How cute!!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Her name is Min Peechaya. She's a Ch7's actress.
Thanks. They look hot together -- it would be cool if they could pair up for a future lakorn together!

I like the way Mark looks at her in that pic too. He must be obsessed with staring at beautiful ladies all day everyday :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yep, no problem. I would love to see them pair up too but since they're both from different channel that will be impossible.
I know, Mark and his stare.hhahah..