[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol Ninja I think it was my comment you saw on IG. Thanks for explaining. Kimmy's such a sweetie pie

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
These days I watched Punya Chon Kon Krua,Mark&Kim are funny in this larkon.In china they are only translated episode 4
But in Sam Num Neua Thong their less scenes
I look forward to this larkon and pair with again

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The news reporter said in this video "The 3 koo kwans "Nadech & Yaya" "Mark Prin & Kimberley" "Boy Pakorn & Margie" will be at the Ch. 3 calendar signing on Nov. 30th."

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The news reporter said in this video "The 3 koo kwans "Nadech & Yaya" "Mark Prin & Kimberley" "Boy Pakorn & Margie" will be at the Ch. 3 calendar signing on Nov. 30th."
Woohoot!!!! Bragie & MK together along with NY hehehehe I'll definatly go but I don't live in Thailand! Sad for me but good for those tat r close LOL!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I couldnt stop laughing in this Clip. LOL So I captured some moments. lol =P Glad to see MK back at the same event; CH3 calender EVENT!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

--
Screen captures of BTS! So cute!!!! ;D
Digging Mark&Taew hahahaha =D

The BOYS GOOFING OFF!!!

LOL @ Yaya! Haha "Colorful seasons" Lol

HAHAHA Moment Lmao

Mark "Biggest ... tummy." Lmao Yaya so embarassed! Lmao

Nadech "Im very manly" Lmao Taew and Mark imiated "Yah--manly" LOL

HAHAHA! I am really DIGGING Taew and Mark. HAHAHA!! JOOP JOOP!! :dance1:

Kim&Mint Suay suay :)

Boy couldnt keep his eyes off of Kim..LOL Made everyone laugh so bad. lmao

SC'ed myself :dance1:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim and Ken P. actually look good together too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL KIM!!! Min and Vill also LOOK really nice. Aum and Yaya are looking a bit awkward but not bad!!!
Min, Vill and Kim are definitely looking the BEST! Such a BEAUTIFUL COVER!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Huggable girls 2012.
Noona, Kim, Cris Horwang
Min, Aum, Yaya, Margie
Ice (ATM), Vill, Toey

Mai Davika and Pancake were in the top 10. But they gave up their position (couldn't make it to photo-shot). So the runner-up (Toey and Cris) replaced them.

Noona, Cris and Ice never have any lakorn. They are in movies only.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Huggable girls 2012.
Noona, Kim, Cris Horwang
Min, Aum, Yaya, Margie
Ice (ATM), Vill, Toey

Mai Davika and Pancake were in the top 10. But they gave up their position (couldn't make it to photo-shot). So the runner-up (Toey and Cris) replaced them.

Noona, Cris and Ice never have any lakorn. They are in movies only.
Thanks Ninja007! I'm so happy for my Kim and da other! It will be really good if Mai & Pan made it!!!

Anyways Kim look sexy in green!