[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim with her 2 pra'eks (Mark & Nadech) @ the Ch.3 calendar event.
cr: pantip.

More pics of MK from PCKK -- awww. :)
cr: pantip.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
da new upload pichs r very cute!!! as good as those before...thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I did watch it, and I love it. I don't know about Maker J, do they make good lakkorn? I don't even know which of the lakorn they did for CH3.
makers j is one of the good company along side broadcast and lakornthai but to make it good they have to careful of choosing the pra'nang samee is too major for a newbie

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I don't know about Maker J, do they make good lakkorn? I don't even know which of the lakorn they did for CH3.
Maker J is pretty good with slap/kiss lakorn (like Kularb krai rak, Great/Matt and Mia Tang). Their last comedy was horrible, Mar Yai Tee Rak. Their warobe, make-up, hair and production are good. But sometime stuggle with a good script.

makers j is one of the good company along side broadcast and lakornthai but to make it good they have to careful of choosing the pra'nang samee is too major for a newbie
People complained when they casted Kim, a newby, in 4HJHKK, she nailed it.

People complained when they pair Kim up with Mark in 3NNT. But they end up being talk-of-the-town.

People complained when they casted her in PCKK, now after it went on-air, everybody is looking forward for TRRR.

People complain when they saw the cast for RP. After they launched the teaser, no more complain.

The bottom line is Kim never fit any role but she nailed every one of them.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actually nowaday, the people like to complain but they still see it but I ' m pretty confident that Kim will doing well in Samee. This is such a challenge role for her.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdLvnh1r-0&feature=youtu.be

ต้นรักริมรั้ว - 2012.12.08 - SSBT - Fitting

Ninja007 please translate :)))

credit KimmyStation

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdLvnh1r-0&feature=youtu.be
ต้นรักริมรั้ว - 2012.12.08 - SSBT - Fitting
Ninja007 please translate :)))

credit KimmyStation
host: Back now with the pair with their 2 nd fitting in TRRR of Maker Group. Producer Jett Nathapong. The director Boom Runya. Checking them 360 degree turn. Mark is perfectly fitted. Kim with her slim body. 2 next door neighbors got into a situation and got married. The Cupid works his way. In this one, Mark will have a jerk character. Kim will be calm and quiet. A complete switch from PCKK for the fans. Just seeing them in fitting SSBT can garantee that it will be fun. Just meeting each other, we are full of laugher.

M: in the first time...
K (interrupted): P'Mark is not handsome
M: the dress wasn't ready ...
K (interrupted): and P'Mark was also very fat.
** Mark kick Kim Butt**

K: so we have to redo everything.
M: you were fat too.
(crew said off the mic: Kim lost lot of weight.)
K: No, I'm slim and pretty.
*** Cheers ** Mark made a face **

K: P'Mark slim down a lot.
M: Kim also slim down a lot.
** everybody laughed**
k: ok, we already slimmed down. For this lakorn. We worked for it together.
M: right!!! Now, it almost start filming. We are ready.

K: please support TRRR. It will probably be mid next year or earlier. Don't forget the two of us yet. Right? ** turn to Mark**

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They are so funny together. Start off bragging and end up cheering for each other. I'm so looking forward to the BTS.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thank for sharing LoveAnnT
They look pretty cute and fresh in this clip from the fitting.
You welcome :)). Thanks to Ninja007 for the translation. I can not translate as good as ninja007, that is why I let her translate :))).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know, they are so cute together. I also looking forward to TRRR...I wonder how long for them the shoot TRRR, anybody have any idea????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, they so cute! and Ninja007, that's so true. People say that they don't like Markim together because Kim looks too mature for Mark or something, but yet they still get addicted to Markim and still watch them. Kimmy is one of the new actresses that has proven she can take on any role, that's why she's one of my favorite actresses now. It was a surprise to me when i found out that 4HJHKK was her first lakorn, she was so good in there. so after i heard everyone complaining about her and Mark in 3NNT i just had to watch it. and though i saw it after PCKK i thought they had a lot of chemistry in there and they don't seem like brothers and sister in there. Anyways, if it's true that Kim and Ken p will do the remake of Samee, I'm in. Then we'd get a Kteam!!!

Anyways, I can't wait for TRRR!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^^Those caption are very cute and sweet...PCKK ended and TRRR begin...it good news...well for us MarKim/KiMark...cant wait to see this lakorn air since it a novel not a remake hehehehe :whaha: :whaha:

credit as tagged.
Kimmy look good in Thai clothing but she look tired...she need some rest like a good long rest....anyways Noon look really pretty & Kim do not look tat FRAG as much as other say...she look more Thai than some others...