[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh well i wanna watch this...This drama looks more interesting then PCKK even though i didn't watch it yet but it looks more interesting 55555!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You haven't watched PCKK yet?! It's like so cute and awe at the same time, you should definately watch it. This one does seem interesting, I really want to know what happens in this lakorn, and how Mark is a bad boy, how he acts in that role. Can't wait to see it now.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, the guy in the pink is so funny. Mark cute as always!!! Every time i hear his real voice i just fall in love.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
just finished watching efm94 one night stand with star - mak's so adorable with his fans
love his goofy laugh, he's such a cute dork <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
just finished watching efm94 one night stand with star - mak's so adorable with his fans
love his goofy laugh, he's such a cute dork <3
I wish they had chosen better songs for Mark to sing. lol His voice is pretty why give him songs that aren't that good to sing. lol

--
Kim looks pretty in that poster. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I haven't watched the one night stand, but a song I would love to hear him sing would be Gert Mah Pur Ruk Tur by Mos. I want to hear how he sounds singing that song.

SonYukView4ever

Missing MK; Outtakes from 3NNT. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1YxC6kNcOw&list=PL9789D85C3F831FC8&index=45

cr. kisskeepintouch

SonYukView4ever

My beautiful girl! hehe :kiss2: Hurry up Jett!!! We want to see this lakorn start rolling/filming already!!! lol jk I miss MK; hope they start filming soon in January so that Kim's real pra'ek can accompany her 24/7! Lmfao!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
For the first time, Mark is number 1 on TV 3 fan vote. PCKK really gave him a big push.

All the 4hjHKK had it to the top 4. Cheers.

SonYukView4ever

Mark swapped "Hottest Male" of the year from Star's Choice Awards 2012, in addition to topping FIRST place at CH3 FANCLUB AWARD! Yeah baby! hehe He totally deserved it since LONG LONG time ago! Lol. ha Cr. to Yayeeemarine, Mark's fanclubs, etc. as tagged