[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

saudiex

sarNie Egg
MK interview.
cr: youtube.

Mark says that he's never bored to get paired up with Kim for the 3rd time -- Mark also said he actually wants to pair up with her again in the future! Awwww! :)

The reporter also told Mark & Kim and this is the year of "MK" LOL.
I hope next year will be year of "MK" again :dance1:

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
ahhahahhaa lmao. I love MK! Love their goofiness offscreen! I am so happy to see them back to work because now I won't crave for them anymore since I will be seeing loads and loads of pictures of them. hahaha I also notice that Kim is sooooooooooooooooooo much closer and more comfortable with Mark compared to her "other" popular costars. Lol

Cr. Kim's IG "ถ่ายละครเรื่อง "ต้นรักริมรั้ว" วันแรก พวกเราสู้ตาย".
Caption: "We worked our a$$es off on first day at work!" Lol

----

I love that music video too! Such a nice and suitable song for Mark. hahahahah

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Woohooo!! Love Kim and "babyface" Mark. SOME people elsewhere said that i like to call Mark "babyface". LMAO.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Where did Kim call Mark "babyface?" lol

I tried to watch this clip but could not understand what's going on. Anyone clarify? Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4Bmvi6PKs

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I tried to watch this clip but could not understand what's going on. Anyone clarify? Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4Bmvi6PKs
Rough translation. The host said Kim an d Khun Jett never show their sweetness in public. At TRRR fitting, we saw a moment of their cute moment. Today, Kim looks great in her super heels.

Kim was talking to Khum Boom, the director, that she had got taller.

Khun Boom asked, " really! You still grow taller at 20.. "

Kim: yes, I used to be this tall. ** walking toward Khun Jett (in her heels) **

** Khun Jett pushed Kim away. Everybody laughed**
Kim: why do you reject me ... Lol? Ok, I'm taking my heels off.

Khun Boom: Just stand there, towering over that lady.
** Kim stands next to the girl. **

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kimmy is so cute...da two lover r just so funny...thanks Ninja007 for da translating...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I want to see MK in a slap/kiss lakorn where they have a baby together..... but not right now though because they need to pair up with other people before they get old.