[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Markyboy look so handsome right there hehehe so handsomely adorable hehehe

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Mark looks so handsome!!  I wanna see Kim and Mark in a slap/kiss lakorn next.  But not now, because I don't want them to reunite back to back.  lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Squeal!

Love his boyish handsome look!!!

It's so awesome that Kim can pull off good chemistry with both of her brothers!! Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, only brothers in lakorn though. :) Kimmy has really proven to be a great actress. I mean she is one of the newer newbies, but she has definately surpassed many newbies that has began before her. But I call Kimmy, "The Accidental Kisser" haha, cause in two of her lakorn, she had accidenally pecked Mark and Nadech on the lips. My pra'ek's! :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahaha Kim is like The Accidental Kisser. lol so many accidental kisses with her pra'eks already. hahaha :p

Anyways, pra'ek new fling in TRRR.  She's already received lots of likes for posting this picture up on her IG.  Bet, she might be the next girl to be in the news with Mark. Lol

Cr.duearisara's iG

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
She's really beautiful, and love her eyes too. Now Kimmy's got competiion! LOL, but the thing is, how's her acting and is she new? :)

SonYukView4ever

yea, she's fairly new.  This is her first lakorn and she's friend with Gubgib.  She does have beautiful and large eyes.  They really stand out! Kim does have competitions LOL. hahaha Hopefully there will be some drama in here for us to be entertained. Hahaha!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
What song is that ja? lol Sounds familiar. haha
That song was in Mike/Margie's lakorn Rak Boon. :)
When I was listening to it, Mark just came up and i was like "aww.. it'll be cute if he sing that song to Kim." hahahha
So random of me.

Who is the new girl name? Do anyone know?

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
she's new?  she looks normal though, an unforgettable face

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Okay, maybe she's not so new after all but I've never seen her before so she does look new to me. lol Mai Davikah and others went to congratulate/support her on the set like she was new so I thought maybe she was new since I haven't seen her around. :p