[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
The IG pictures are awesome - makes me miss those two too much <3
having to wait for 5+ months is hard :cry1:

Can someone tell me more about the storyline - All I know is Gop and Bua have been neighbours since forever. They end up getting married and divorced multiple times, and once is because Bua needs a husband since she doesn't want to get fired. How did they end up getting married the other times? And how will they fall in love? I'm spoiling things for me maybe but I'm really too curious... I'm even thinking about buying the book.

And I can tell Mark as Gop is going to be annoying <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING with straight hair! This is her FIRST lakron with straight hair (I believe) lol not including Thara Himalai!  Kim is going to be so darn beautiful in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Love Kim! :) I will drool just for her. hahahahaahah

Mark is freaking CUTE as heck! lmao! That boy is cute but like someone mentioned he is going to be one nosy as h*ll boy in here. Lol "Kob" is going to be so annoying to "Bua" and maybe some audience. LOL. But I will still love that DORKY Mark and his handsome face!!! HAHAHA.  :dance1:  :dance1:

Thanks all for helping with uploading/sharing new pictures.  I am so happy and proud of my MK! I love them so much! I am going to love Kim more in here because she always take different roles and challenge herself! She never disappoints me as an actress!

Marky boy (lol) I am really expecting better from you! Lmao.  Of course I will love you so much more too but DO impress me in here ok. (LOL) :bhehe:  :bhehe:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Haha I love her HAIR!!!!! And her mad face makes her so pretty hehe<3 Dayyum first scene at the mall (huh???) not sure. Well I geuss I will have to wait for the drama I. What mid-late Augest or September. TRRR won't take a year or two to get dine filming like n2 maybe like 6-7 months cause Rak Patiharn wasn't that long a wait so looking forward YAY!!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
And I can tell Mark as Gop is going to be annoying <3
Haha, annoying but soooo CUTE!!! and also a new role for him too!!! I definately can't wait for TRRR. :)

SonYukView4ever

hehehe Awwww! This picture made my night!!! hahaha! Kimberley, you are so wonderful! You sure know how to please a fan like me. hahahaha lmao. 555+++  :bravo:

I think in real life, Kim is so much more comfortable and close to Mark than Nadech. lol Just my observation and basing on Kim's actions and talking too. hehe  :yes:  :yes:

Cr. Kim's IG  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Right now, I have no idea what scene they are filming but I am just gooing over them two. hehe. Hopefully they will give us a sneak peek of what they're filming so far very soon!! :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
hehehe Awwww! This picture made my night!!! hahaha! Kimberley, you are so wonderful! You sure know how to please a fan like me. hahahaha lmao. 555+++  :bravo:

I think in real life, Kim is so much more comfortable and close to Mark than Nadech. lol Just my observation and basing based on Kim's actions and talking too. hehe  :yes:  :yes:

Cr. Kim's IG  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Right now, I have no idea what scene they are filming but I am just gooing over them two. hehe. Hopefully they will give us a sneak peek of what they're filming so far very soon!! :D

yes, she's more comfortable and close to Mark more than Nadech because they play lakorns with each other more than Kim playing with Nadech. This is already her third time with Mark, and Raeng Pratana was only her first lakorn and first time with Nadech, that's why, so it's not surprising that she's closer to Mark than Nadech. I think Mark seems to be more relax and easy going than Nadech na, so I guess, that's why, not only Kim but also everyone that he plays with, feels more comfortable and feels easier to get along with him. He's such a free-nature guy <3

SonYukView4ever

@mmgjp314
true ja but even in addition to the number of years that MK has known each other or number of times they have worked together Kim naturally shows to be more at ease with Mark because his fans in general are more receptive and easy-going too.  They accept Mark openly with most of his nang'ek compared to Nadech where it is still fresh of him to act with Kim as a new costar so some fans are still bitter and less open about the "whole" NK pairing.  But even so, I feel that Kim doesn't really post or rarely post pictures of herself with Nadech to "help" promote RP on her IG because if she does maybe there's more bashing than welcoming praises. :rolleyes1:

Nay...not trying to make this thing any more complicated or whatsoever but being a fan of them two; I notice that Kim naturally has a closerness to Mark more.  I don't know how else to explain it. lol  I just like that MK are both naturally more comfortable with each other and catering to us MK fans a bit more through their IGs. loool     :yes: