[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I need this lakorn to air right after RP ends!

I really don't know what lakorn to watch after RP :(

Imma miss Kim!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I need this lakorn to air right after RP ends!

I really don't know what lakorn to watch after RP :(

Imma miss Kim!
after RP end , next will be P'Boy lakorn.....we need to wait again :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, Mark is just too funny!!! LOL, I wish this was airing after RP too, but I guess, I'll be tuning in to Boy's lakorn then. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
From Kimmy's previous record, this one will probably be in Oct ... Lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja. Wow, another long run;just like PCKK all over again.Lol.But its okay. I still want to see them together. Heheh

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
BTS; Why does Prin look particularly close to that lady?? Lol.
Eh, maybe drama between the two girls fighting for Prin? Su su Kim!!

cr. niddymakeup IG

Kim and Due (is she nang'rai?)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yes, her name is Due Arisara. :D She's kind of interesting looking hence pretty. lol But I hope she doesn't get too crazy with her rai role or else I will not defend her and dislike her instead.  I'm all for Kim and Mark. lol

:p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark and Kim look so good in here so far! I love eat Kimmy having on ao far! Mark is handsome in here as well! Thanks

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is a gorgeous actress but it okay if u dont like her but just to let u know there r others tat like her (like me) and love MK (mark and Kim) together...and wat u say tat she is dating Jet which caused her to have lakorn from left to right, ur wrong! So wrong! Jet is not da owner of ch.3 and i'm pretty sure he don't have tat much power to told others to book his gf in lakorn...i found ur commit funny! If Jet have tat much power than ch.3 lakorn will be full of Kim in it! Da piont is Kim is a great actress which i find others (hater) have nothing good to say and used tat reason (she saying Jet tat y she getting lakorn) to use it and go against her! Really? If u dont like her than juat dont bother coming and in leave bad commit! Because i'm for sure u dont want others to do tat to ur favorites! :) have a nice day!