[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
JustYadech said:
---- Comment removed

Wow.  Those comments you said about Kim were so nasty and harsh.  I wonder what you really look like in person since you don't think she's pretty enough.

Since you're a Yadech lover, you must be really jealous that Kim is acting with Nadech right now -- especially when they had multiple sweet scenes together.

JustYadech

sarNie Egg
AS for what u r saying about KimBarry. I don't really care, cause i don't watch that lakorn and i don't care if they have cute scene cause Yadech have EVEN CUTER BETTER SCENES.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yadech does have REALLY CUTE SCENES but Kimbarry are nothing different from Yadech. Just stay off TRRR thread and keep it to ur self. No body wants that negative attitude or commit on this thread ruining everybody's move.

JustYadech

sarNie Egg
IDRC about RP. I am not even jealous because i know inside that Yadech have cuter scene's and RP has nothing compared to Yadech cute scenes. Da made Yadech scenes in GRGR much more cuter then in RP.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
I love Kim! If you have issues with her, please STAY away and refrain from being negative with her.  If you don't like her or her acting then go elsewhere!!  Nobody that loves Kim in here wants to see your nasty comment.  We don't give a shit about who you like, go chant somewhere else!
yes so true. I would like ur post but i reached a limit of liking today hahahaha i will like it trrw. So true. DOnt like kim get out. like kim comment nice.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sounds like we have a troll in the house. The best thing to do is ignore. But why let them have all the fun? :)
I am assuming this person is intentionally here to bash on Kim, despite trying to be 'subtle' with their first TRRR post, because they replied so agressively when other MK fans stood up for Kim and when trying to defend that they are not jealous for Yadech. I don't care if they're jealous or not, and hey this person might actually be a fan of Mark's and has every right to be on this thread for his sake, but as I've stated, they also have trolling intentions. Usually I like spamming when it is in support of the lakorn that I am participating in watching, but let's not take up too much space on TRRR's thread by responding to this person. I'd recommend getting it off your chest about how immature 'JustYadech' is being and let's move on to the cuteness of MK.
!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
jjinxx said:
Sounds like we have a troll in the house. The best thing to do is ignore. But why let them have all the fun? :)
I am assuming this person is intentionally here to bash on Kim, despite trying to be 'subtle' with their first TRRR post, because they replied so agressively when other MK fans stood up for Kim and when trying to defend that they are not jealous for Yadech. I don't care if they're jealous or not, and hey this person might actually be a fan of Mark's and has every right to be on this thread for his sake, but as I've stated, they also have trolling intentions. Usually I like spamming when it is in support of the lakorn that I am participating in watching, but let's not take up too much space on TRRR's thread by responding to this person. I'd recommend getting it off your chest about how immature 'JustYadech' is being and let's move on to the cuteness of MK.
!!
Yes!!!! try to ignore but i really want to defend my KIMMY.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I love Kim! If you have issues with her, please STAY away and refrain from being negative with her.  If you don't like her or her acting then go elsewhere!!  Nobody that loves Kim in here wants to see your nasty comment.  We don't give a shit about who you like, go chant somewhere else!

You took the words right out of my mouth.   :clap2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
yes so true. I would like ur post but i reached a limit of liking today hahahaha i will like it trrw. So true. DOnt like kim get out. like kim comment nice.

haha thanks! :) I love Kim and to see ridiculous troll like that trolling around insulting her is wrong! It is only my right to defend Kim when she hasn't done any wrong to that troll.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fantastic_27" data-cid="922286" data-time="1359253143"><p>
Yes!!!! try to ignore but i really want to defend my KIMMY.</p></blockquote>

So true fantastic_27! Try to ignore but at da same time want to defend our Kimmy!

Are "MOOD" was fine until "TAT" commit appear in here LOL whoever u r i dont care who u like (but know who u like....user name duh) but just letting u know "if u dont like, dont need to commit" or da orginal quote..."u dont like, u dont buy!"

cecilia

Staff member

Refrain from using negative comments -- especially CURSING.

Friendly reminder: Please go and read the forum rules again if anyone of you members forget.  We do not tolerate instigation comments nor encourage other to tolerate it.  It's okay to write what you feel or how you think as long as they're subtle with thoughts and consideration without hurting any fans individually. 

As for staying out of the thread -- do keep in mind that as long as the conversation pertain to the individual actor/actress, it's alright to express it .. therefore, do not tell anyone to get out of here just b/c you disagree with their preference.

Like some of the member here stated -- Ignore what's bad for you.  Keep your head high and move forward (at the same time, do report to us of these kind of behaviors so we can investigate it a little more before blaming anyone.)