[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
IK Kim is doing great on her Lakorn rating so far! Keep it up girl!

Now RP has ended, I'm here 75% cus 25% is at school and time with family lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm just so glad that the last episode got an overall rating of an 11.1 and a Bangkok rating of an 18.8.

And Nadech and Kim hardly promoted this lakorn together too and they still managed to get a high ending rating.

Congrats to NK Team.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I still wonder why there isn't any promotion?!? For sure it would have helped with RP ratings!!! Let's HOPE TRRR kicked off RATINGS!!! LOL. hahaha and with LOTS of promotion so I get to see my Mark and Kim alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll year round. LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Can't believe RP ended already, but yaya for TRRR, Can't wait for it. Definately waiting for some BTS in here. :) Love MArkim!!!

SonYukView4ever

Penelope said:
I'm counting on you too.  Hahah!

LOL. I am already keeping this thread alive!  it's just that there hasn't been any new BST pictures or clips to help make this thread flow more smoothly or lively. LOL hahahaha   :rofl:  :rofl:

Hopefully Kim and Mark will help feed the fans' NEED and HUNGER by uploading their own pictures for us to spazz on. Lmao. Wishful thinking! :lol2: :rofl:  :lol2:

SonYukView4ever

I guess this is the koo-kwan of Ch3, lol. Mark has such a beautiful signature! LOL. I know! :p I just love my MK, esp. my man.  Love Love. The best!! My prince!! Lmao.  Really look forward to MK reunion, events, and anything related to promotional events. :)

cr. Yee's IG [She FINALLY managed to get a photo with MK's signatures on it] Many fans were requesting why she failed to get theirs and she claimed to have never meet them at all. lol Now, the fans can enjoy MK's signatures and happy faces. :)  :dance1:

:kiss2: MK and Yaya/Nadech 

SonYukView4ever

I'm spamming like CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hope MK fans don't get SICK!!! LOL

Hottie back in the 4+1 days!! His fanclub are commemorating the time of his youthful wealth and popular day. lol jkjk

Lol. Kim and her manager pranking.

Kim thanks FANCLUB for a pretty wallpaer. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
^ They're so na'rak!!!!

Cr: Pm5620022's IG
The caption said they were editing for the first time. Nang'k is really pretty.

Maybe ... Just maybe, they are making teaser for open Vic 3 on Feb. 6th. Finger cross.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ thanks for the translation.

yay, hopefully they do make a teaser. :D But for what occasion though? Why would they make one for the open of Vic 3?

Oh, wait, is that the event where they show upcoming lakorns' teasers that is going to air this year,2013?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

LOL. I am already keeping this thread alive!  it's just that there hasn't been any new BST pictures or clips to help make this thread flow more smoothly or lively. LOL hahahaha   :rofl:  :rofl:

Hopefully Kim and Mark will help feed the fans' NEED and HUNGER by uploading their own pictures for us to spazz on. Lmao. Wishful thinking! :lol2: :rofl:  :lol2:
Hello my Kim's fans!!!! We find each other again!

It's time to blow up this thread now that RP ended.

Can't wait for this to air! They both are adorable! We need more news and BTS pics ASAP!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Now it's time to spam in the MK thread.

Why is Mark dressed like a bum in here?! Not cool! But i'm just glad MK are reunited again.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
I guess this is the koo-kwan of Ch3, lol. Mark has such a beautiful signature! LOL. I know! :p I just love my MK, esp. my man.  Love Love. The best!! My prince!! Lmao.  Really look forward to MK reunion, events, and anything related to promotional events. :)

cr. Yee's IG [She FINALLY managed to get a photo with MK's signatures on it] Many fans were requesting why she failed to get theirs and she claimed to have never meet them at all. lol Now, the fans can enjoy MK's signatures and happy faces. :)  :dance1:

:kiss2: MK and Yaya/Nadech 
hahaha MarKim signed so big hahaha. Yadech siggie was small. lol.

What i don't like about some people is that they can't spell kim's name right. Its Kimberley not Kimberly......Haha kimberley isn't the proper way to spell the name kimberly but Kimberley with the E in it sounds more like how its spelled. Sound it out Kim- ber-l-ey.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I'm here. Now that RP has ended, TRRR will be my new home. I haven't seen any of Mark lakorn yet, so I won't judge him.
He is handsome though.

Kim is so beautiful. I miss NK already. Sorry, I still have RP fever.