[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla my RP fever is still so high that I need a doctor to help me cool down.
I hope that MK help me do that. I can't wait to see MK together.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Woot! You girls are surely spreading this thread quickly. lol :p Lovenk, Kim is truly a great actress! She's amazing and very adorable!  I think for those who haven't loved her yet will need some time to get use to her, but for me I think I love Kim purely for her maturity, her cute/soft voice and her dorkiness! hahaha!! I enjoy Kim most with Mark because they both rock my world. Lmao!!!  And honestly, I think I will miss MK the most esp. after TRRR because I don't know when will be the next time they both will have another lakorn together! They have had 3 lakorns total consecutively so to not see them after TRRR will be tearful for me. But lets not get that to scare me because for now I shall enjoy MK and TRRR to the fullest! :dance1:  :dance1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Woot! You girls are surely spreading this thread quickly. lol :p Lovenk, Kim is truly a great actress! She's amazing and very adorable!  I think for those who haven't loved her yet will need some time to get use to her, but for me I think I love Kim purely for her maturity, her cute/soft voice and her dorkiness! hahaha!! I enjoy Kim most with Mark because they both rock my world. Lmao!!!  And honestly, I think I will miss MK the most esp. after TRRR because I don't know when will be the next time they both will have another lakorn together! They have had 3 lakorns total consecutively so to not see them after TRRR will be tearful for me. But lets not get that to scare me because for now I shall enjoy MK and TRRR to the fullest! :dance1:  :dance1:

That is so true. This lakorn will be their third one together so after this one we are not sure when they will pair up again. Both are still very young though so the chances of them pairing up again is highly likely, but the question is when? Maybe 5 years? 7 years? Anyhow, I'm not going to get ahead of myself. For now, I'm looking forward to enjoying TRRR to the fullest and be thankful for this paring once again.

And I also love Kim for all the same reasons as you. I'm very picky when it comes to being a hardcore fan of actresses...only a few have captured my heart...Aom P and Anne T from the old generation and only Kim from this young generation (so far). But it doesn't mean I don't watch other actresses' lakorns, it's just that I only would attempt to watch other actresses' lakorn base on storyline and if they pair up with any interesting, good-looking p'eks.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:

Being in this tread, make me miss some of my girls which goes way back in the PCKK tread...who is Meadow and ??? forgot her name..sorry...i surely miss them :heart:
I am Meadow! And I'm still here. :)

I couldn't log into my Meadow account, so this is my other username.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the next one I will watch. believe it or not, i still watch the subbed version of PCKK and RP. that should keep me busy and happy until the next interesting lakorn. i will surely not miss this one. i love the MK pairing

Kayla

sarNie Adult
NoixdeCoco said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the next one I will watch. believe it or not, i still watch the subbed version of PCKK and RP. that should keep me busy and happy until the next interesting lakorn. i will surely not miss this one. i love the MK pairing

HAHAHAHAHAHA...you're gonna remember all the lines from both lakorns before this one even starts.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
^ thanks for the translation.

yay, hopefully they do make a teaser. :D But for what occasion though? Why would they make one for the open of Vic 3?

Oh, wait, is that the event where they show upcoming lakorns' teasers that is going to air this year,2013?
It's a mass teaser promotion. For the fan to see what lakorn are coming up for the first half of this year. This time, the main focus will probably be SJ 5-prince series,

There will probably be lots of fan, waiting for MK. So they might try to squeeze in TRRR teaser to keep the fans excited,

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja007. I do hope they squeeze in a short TRRR teaser for us,MK fans. :)
Excited to see if they do. hah. I'm also excited to see the others teaser for other upcoming lakorns.

Hi Meadow/Penelope. Did you create a new account because you couldn't log in to your "Meadow" account? I was wondering where you been. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. Ah, Meadow. hahaha. Girl, no wonder I've been missing the old Meadow too. Lol. Eh, either way glad to have you back or actually we have always been having you! :D  hehe, this is cheesy lol but it's time to resurrect the old PCKK and MK fans. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

Random pictures of MK wherever!! :D

Kim with her two wonderful managers! Cr. Noom's IG

Mark with A Supachai, Nadech and Ken. Cr. Yee's IG

MK's IG.  Kim wrote on Mark's IG and Mark responded with 'smiling faces'. lol I love Kim for showing support to her p'chai! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're cute. ^^  I saw on Top J's FC fanpage at FB that the event (Vic 3) that's going to show teasers for the first
half of 2013 will starts at 1PM-6PM. Oooo.. Exciting. ^^  Hope they do give us a trrr teaser!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They are so darn cute! Love Kim's relationship with all of them. I find it so adorable when she calls them 'pee' in her interview. Urgh sooooooo ready for TRRR teaser!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is such a wonderful actress and love da boys clan...wish they hurry up so we can see this lakorn by the end of this year hehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
I will definitely watch this lakorn. MK here I come.
Kayla you still up?

Yep still up! Just got home from work a moment ago! :)

Don't you all agree that Kim always look so beautiful and stylish in all of her lakorns? I really love her figure.

I'm so anxious to see how her and Mark character will development feelings for one another in this lakorn. Any guesses who will fall for who first, or do you guys feel it will be mutual?

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla it doesn't matter who is going to fall in love first as long as Kim's character doesn't suffer like Tae in RP. I hope Mark will treat her well. I want to see Mark fall deeply in love with Kim and ready to protect her in every situation. Am I asking too much? Sorry it just that I am still mad at Pit's character lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk-True!!! Lol

I think you would really love Mark character in PCKK. He was very smart and protective of Kim character unlike snai brain Pit lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
that's interesting! When is the date for Vc 3?! I'll def. stay tuned. :dance1:  :dance1:

On Ninja007's post, she said its on today in thailand (the 6th). I don't think that they will air it on TV, so we'll have to wait until the event is over to see the first half of 2013 lakorns' teasers. hopefully, there's one for trrr. but I guess, i'll find out after I get out of class tomorrow morning.ha.

Ninja007 said:
The caption said they were editing for the first time. Nang'k is really pretty.

Maybe ... Just maybe, they are making teaser for open Vic 3 on Feb. 6th. Finger cross.