[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
eeekss..Kim with the RED lipstick is sexy. hehe Ive been sporting RED lips lately too. Hot and SEXY!

Anyways, I love MK on that IG Mark posted.  It's like lately they've been referring to each other as "khao" and "tua eng" LOL fin maak!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Aylove!!!!

I cant listen to the audio, at work, so will do later. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Ninja, can you please translate this article of Mark? 
mark happy to buy a house for his birthday gift. Mark had a crush with somebody.

With his birthday just passed, Mark celebrated his Bd with his parents, who came down to visit him. They spent a day together. Mark just bought a Newhouse. He will continue to live with his sister, after he move to the new house.

With his love life, he actually had a secret crush on somebody. But he doesn't want to move forward yet. He feels that he is too busy for a commitment. And it's not right to be in a relationship and unable to spend time for it. He will wait for the right time. The reporter asked if it's somebody inside the entertainment industry. And he said yes. But she still have no clue he has a crush on her. He usually doesn't show his feeling. So in the past, he got a broken heart.

Then, they asked about his back, which is muscle related.

SonYukView4ever

LOOL--Mark with a broken heart sounds so funny.  Best wishes with your love life na ka, Mark! Hope your dream girl reciprocate you back. :)
 Once again, the news made it sound like he bought another house. Im confused. LOL unless he was referring to the same house.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
---

Mk on the front cover is good news.  :dance1: Better than the back cover for now. lol :yuck:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for the translation. ^_^ 

o m g!!!!! Say What?!?!?! Mark have a crush!!!!! I wonder who it is? And she's also in the ET Industry
too? I wonder who it is?? Lol.  :scratchhead2:  I am so curious who he have a crush on. He better not like
someone I don't like. Hahahah... Just Kidding. Su Su P'Mark!!!! Love you. I will support you.  ^-^

I am happy he have a crush. It's too CUTE!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Kimmy got her new house and now Mark do too. NICE! :D

SonYukView4ever

Aww thats so cute of Great to say, HBD Iron Man khong pee. 555++ Cute!!!

It was a well put and touching video! They got all the cool people in there too!!!  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY from PRINFANCLUB! Mark seems so shocked, surprised, blessed and speechless!! LOL! His very loyal and dedicated FANCLUB! :) 

Okay, he saw the IRON MAN cake and shouted, "Who dare eat this?" And the fans blurred something out.  I couldnt quite catch it, lol, was it a real cake?  Ninja, did you perhaps hear it? hehe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3SDpdExsWQ

as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank u everyone!!! For updating and etc hehehe keep it up!!!

MK are so adorable hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I notice that jett is in japan with her sister them filming the rising sun, so are they going to be filming trrr this week?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
mark happy to buy a house for his birthday gift. Mark had a crush with somebody.

With his birthday just passed, Mark celebrated his Bd with his parents, who came down to visit him. They spent a day together. Mark just bought a Newhouse. He will continue to live with his sister, after he move to the new house.

With his love life, he actually had a secret crush on somebody. But he doesn't want to move forward yet. He feels that he is too busy for a commitment. And it's not right to be in a relationship and unable to spend time for it. He will wait for the right time. The reporter asked if it's somebody inside the entertainment industry. And he said yes. But she still have no clue he has a crush on her. He usually doesn't show his feeling. So in the past, he got a broken heart.

Then, they asked about his back, which is muscle related.
hhhh a crush on someone :crush: emmm let's see what the future brings and discover the  women he is in love :coverlaf: 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Clip of MK at the event yesterday.  they're so cute. Talking to each other. hehhe...
I love the part when she touch and put her fingers through her hair, Mark
looked at her and she flipped her hair back at him. hahhaha. cute! Starts at 11:59
Love it how he went and hit her glass first when they did the cheers. Also, when he
lend his head towards her. ^^ 
Aww.. they're just cute together. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ulUHKoWfY
Cr: As Tagged/ Tyar T's youtube channel

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Mark on the new house!

And for his crush...do y'all think it is Vill? There are rumors about them...