[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol, I don't know if it's Vill. lol she is pretty but the way she interviews and talks is really blond of her.  she's the type of girl with a pretty face but has no brain.  she's really oblivious and all.  I don't know if she likes Mark though lol 55+++

Mark's crush is going to remain a whole long secret.  I wonder if he'll ever even reveal her.  It may all be just a dream, hope and admiration. 55++

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Daisy what you said about Vill is so true!!

That's my take on her also when I watch her interviews 555

Well after all that person is Mark's 'secret' crush so I guess we'll never know.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol, I don't know if it's Vill. lol she is pretty but the way she interviews and talks is really blond of her.  she's the type of girl with a pretty face but has no brain.  she's really oblivious and all.  I don't know if she likes Mark though lol 55+++

Mark's crush is going to remain a whole long secret.  I wonder if he'll ever even reveal her.  It may all be just a dream, hope and admiration. 55++
maybe its just a rumor i think Vill did something to her face sometime i can't really tell its her 
man wish Mark with Kim, but too bad she's already taken

Ninja007 said:
You are so fast. I just finished watching it.
M: Thank ou for the birthday gift.
Host: how is today.
M: today, my duty is to be the groom. In TRRR.
Host: what is your duty? Featuring?
M: no, have some dancing in the evening.
Host: wedding in TRRR must be special.
M: it's like a normal wedding. But the dance will be different. We got funny scene, cute scene and a small drama scene.
Host: xxx?
M: no, we got married because I want to help Nang'k getting her job back.
Host: oh, the bride. Come on over

M: come quick, baby.
K: hello
Host: oh, you are so sweet. Say it again.
M: come here baby. Come close to me.
K: are you so into the lakorn? .. Hehe.

Host: finally, you got married. In your last lakorn, there was no wedding.
MK: we got married in every lakorn.
Host: nice dress.
Mark complimented that Kim is pretty, making dress pretty.
K: a little tight. Got to tuck in my tummy to wrap this bow. But it's pretty.
Host: are you excited to get married for real.
** look at each other and Lol (for real?)
K: are you excited.
M: yes, excited.
K: might be excited on the stage because the speech is long.
M: lots of detail.
Host: will viewer get shy.
M: probably will. Some funny scene. Touching scene. Cute scene. P'Mark is a good actor,

Host: about this wedding? Is it the first time?
K: we got married in PCKK.
M: this is our 2nd wedding in TRRR. We didn't filming 1st wedding yet.
K: oh, you mean this one?
Host: look into the eyes and you can tell feeling
** lol lol *
M: why are ou stepping back.

Host: heard you are singing together.
Mk: at the ch 3 soccer match.
Host: what song are you singing.
K: better keep it as suprise.
Lol
Host: you look too excited. Like getting married for real.
MK: you are giving a confusing interview today.

Host: what did you give him for his birthday
K: my heart. Giving my heart first. The gift will follow later. N
K: I forgot .. Haha.
K: I didn't really forget. Easy. Easy.
Host: I gave him his gift.
M: before you did.
Host: I don't see him often. You see each other a lot. Kim, don't forget him
K: and you, don't forget my gift.
M: I will remember.
K: 3 years. Never receive any gift from him.
M: but I gave you my heart ..
MK: ei ei
K: don't say

Host: it won't be ruin today.
M: no worried. There is no bad guys today.
K: there was some obsicle in the morning.
** Plawarn ran ino Kim.
K: he's knocking my butt with his head.
M: come
K: why you are so shy.
M: he's playful. Active kid.
K: I will put you in my skirt
Lol
M: Kim will fart on you.
Kid: (in the background) stingy.
K: I didn't do anything yet.
M: give fans conclusion.
K: wait and see what happen between Kob and Bau. What will happen on the 3rd wedding. (Kid running ino her bum ahain) It will be funny. Enjoyable ... . Ok, time out. I got to kill the kid first.
M: off she go. Thank you.

+++
I will translate the individual interview tomorrow. Getting late. Nite.
Reporter called Jett Nattapong was khun Por (dad) of Kid. The kid is P'Jett's son or adoptive son? Who do anyone know about that? Please kindly explain to me. Thanks so much in advance

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:weee: :rolleyes1:   i post it and of course i don't know even what it talk about but i put it for who can read for us  :wink:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wahhh?! The title says Mark mai sanit view laaw, auk pahk yin dee hahk pai mee kon mai, meaning mark isn't close to vill, he says he's glad if she has someone new. What?! I don't get it but yep, that's what the title says. But i really hope Mark's crush is Kimmy. It did mention that he got a broken heart because he doesn't show his feelings, so she doesn't know he likes her. It could be Kimmy since she seems to be dating Jett, right? LOL, I'm just being hopeful here. I'm still supporting him no matter what though. I think Mark and Vill look really cute together, it would be fine if he does have a crush on her, but i also don't think it's her either.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
KellyChipTrucPham said:
Reporter called Jett Nattapong was khun Por (dad) of Kid. The kid is P'Jett's son or adoptive son? Who do anyone know about that? Please kindly explain to me. Thanks so much in advance
He was the first producer who hire prawan, the kid. He seem to adore the kid a lot.

++
I believe Mark had a crush on her at one point (last year) and they talked a bit. But it didn't get pass friendship level.
Mark ans Vill are no longer taking to each other (as in having private line). Now, he classifies her as distance friend.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
On da last pic, Kim look super sexy! Her body figure is so perfect...well to me hehehe

There is no filming now due to da fact tat da director is over broad??? Correct me if i'm wrong...i really wish they hurry up lol

superduperprin

sarNie Egg
hi..im newbie here..and from neighbour country of thailand...its interesting to be part of this thread coz it make me feel more close to Mark Prin :woot: hope to get more info about him from this thread since in my country theres none..thanks :wink:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
superduperprin said:
hi..im newbie here..and from neighbour country of thailand...its interesting to be part of this thread coz it make me feel more close to Mark Prin :woot: hope to get more info about him from this thread since in my country theres none..thanks :wink:
Hey, welcome  here, I love your username by the way. :p

superduperprin

sarNie Egg
Hi Biemarkluvr..tq..i love yr username too.. our mark prin is everywhere rite? :yes: ...i watch Panyakon kon krua for many times n never get bored to it when it come to mark's cute smile..now im waiting for TRRR to be aired..hope to see new n fresh look of markim soon :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
superduperprin said:
your very welcome to join us and ur username is amazing  :dance3: oh btw where your from? next door neighbour of Thailand