[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
superduperprin said:
Hi Biemarkluvr..tq..i love yr username too.. our mark prin is everywhere rite? :yes: ...i watch Panyakon kon krua for many times n never get bored to it when it come to mark's cute smile..now im waiting for TRRR to be aired..hope to see new n fresh look of markim soon :dance2:
LOL, I love Punyachon Kon Krua as well and never get tired of it. I can't wait for TRRR too, really miss seeing Markim together already. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome on broad superduperprin!

Ninja007 wat fo u mean by wat u post...so tat mean Kim and Mark went somewhere with RP crew??? For wat? Sorry i'm just lost reading t ur post...dont mind to explain :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwww u guys r making me blush with all the MK pictures there so cute omfg omfg. Kimmy is beautiful like Nang fah sawan. About the Vill and Mark news i am fine if he goes for Vill, I mean Vill is a very pretty actress and i love her, tho i prefer Guy and Vill (lol). But we can't stop there hearts. Maybe he is crushing on her or not we don't know cause its a rumor maybe. But Vill and Mark are really good friends. I can totally picture Vill and Mark together but if they do date its going to be hard to see each other like MarGib. Mario is always busy with his movies and fashion stuff and its always filming everywhere and Gubgib is always on her own. Since Vill is an EXACT actress and Mark is a tv3 its going to be hard for them to ever be together. But i don't mind who he chooses. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
July that is way to long to see my MK back on screen again... UGH BE DONE TOMORROW TODAY. UGH.... so here is a little something i made, like a siggie or something.

Miss MK mak loey ka. If u want something like this just request one at the talent forums and i will do it for u. ok mai.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for the news. That's great if TRRR airs in the summer. It's summer break that means no school. heheh. :)
aww. how sweet that Mark went with them. ^-^

Welcome, SuperDuperPrin!   :welcome1:

MK on the boat with the others. Seems like they're having a blast. 

Cr: NOOM_piyachart's IG

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
July that is way to long to see my MK back on screen again... UGH BE DONE TOMORROW TODAY. UGH.... so here is a little something i made, like a siggie or something.

Miss MK mak loey ka. If u want something like this just request one at the talent forums and i will do it for u. ok mai.

Nice gif you got going on.  I like the scene you picked of Chalida and Prin!!!

MK went on a vacation together?? lol That's wonderful!  I hope I will be fed with yummy scenes from TRRR. hahaha *fingers crossed* :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Look at Mark. Isn't he mean? I bet he push Kimmy back into the water. hahah. I can imagine it. Ha!

Mark's caption: "Good Boy"  Ha. Obviously, it means he was able to push her back into the water,and
he was happy he did it.. Lol damn he's mean! hahah.

Cr: Mark's IG

Cr: As Tagged

Seems like they're having a good time. ^^

SonYukView4ever

55 he's so mean!!!! Lool Kim seems so scared pushed back into the water. lol

ahh, I wish this was part of the lakorn though. 55

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwwwwwww who cares if he's mean. Lol he just loves kimmy. Remember they tease and play around and they never get mad for what they are doing to each others. Hahha

SonYukView4ever

555++ He's not mean in a bad way jealous. lol I'm sure Kim got him back, he's her pra'ek after all. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i loved the pichs especially where their at lol...it look nice and fun from seeing from all da pichs lol...Poor kimmy, her pra'ek toss her over broad and i thought it only happen in slap/kiss lakorn :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I do hope in da lakorn have something like tat but sadly it over their vacation pics hehehe glad Kim is having a rest along with her pra'ek Marky boy hehehe

CR: Kim FB

Kim at some even...i believe it is Central Chidlom

another event with Ken P...they look good together hehehe

There are more @ https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family

Our kimmy was busy... she have many event...glad she having some rest..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for sharing the pics. Last three pics i finally realized it was Ken standing next to kimmy. They look cute! MK are just too playful, Mark was just playing around, throwing nang' ek off board. LOL :p