[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint N just need her time...she is popular but not just there...take Marie Broenner as a example...is still have bad rating and still grt n'ek role...well in evening time lol but tat still count! One day her time will come or not she will just 2nd tat to who ever is 1st n'ek...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pretty Nana said:
[/size][/font][/color]
That guy on the bed is good looking. I think his name is Sean or something like. Just for his look alone, it's believable for Kimmy to over-look her hottie Pra'k and have a crush on him. :D Hope he can act.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
555 I think he's mix. I've seen Mark post pictures of them two regularly. He's Mark's rival in the script/lakorn. Hope they give us drama. 55

but damn Kim and her thunder thighs!!! lol so pale white!

Hope MK post couple pictures soon!! 

Ninja, do u know how far they are with this lakorn filming?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Ninja, do u know how far they are with this lakorn filming?
Funny. I just finished reading Kim's interview and you ask me that question. Kimmy said, it's 50-60% done, more than half way.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ wow tat good! Tat mean we are going to see this lakorn any time sooner now!!! Thanks ninja007 :)

SonYukView4ever

I hope it turns out good too!! But 50-60 percent that means they should still be able to give us more bts stuff. Why has it slow down a bit????

I want to see a teaser real soon! :)

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
Didn't Kim mention the script isn't completed? I hope the writers don't rush and ruin the flow. :scratchhead2:

The TRRR cast is full of good looking actors and actresses! I can't wait! :cheer:

CR: chalitsuda IG

I love seeing MK wear their wedding rings! :heart: :wub:

SonYukView4ever

MK looks good here. :) Im not sure if this picture is recent, but Kim dresses similar from the set and Mark looks mighty young and handsome like back in his 4+1 days. lol :p [Caption; they're reporting a missing child]

as tagged

talking about Nutwara and Mark lol I found this.  I still think they look real cute. Nutwara when made up with youthful style still looks sexy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark's nails are long.It's not that long but I do consider it long. Hahahha...

They're slowly giving us bts pictures. :) Yay!!!!

Mark listening and looking at Kimmy playing. awww, Sweet!!! Love MK!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hahaha. Agree! I don't find guys attractive at all if they have long or longer nails than I do. Hahaha..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm okay with it, but just not too long, Mark's is okay with me, but any longer its a no. But I'm just glad there are more bts pics.

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
It seems like Due Arisara (nang rai) is another Mark girl 5555. He sure is in news with almost every girls he works with. LOL
Found an article, from what GG translate said they asked her why she just had one picture with Kimmy during filming but so many pictures of her and Mark together. And she said they're close friends. She is not afraid that Vill may misunderstand. If I'm not mistaken she also was asked about her trip to Korea with Gubgib and Mark.
Not sure if what I guess is accurate or not because GG translate is.......just try to catch the main idea.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/202915

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
SeiRight said:
It seems like Due Arisara (nang rai) is another Mark girl 5555. He sure is in news with almost every girls he works with. LOL
Found an article, from what GG translate said they asked her why she just had one picture with Kimmy during filming but so many pictures of her and Mark together. And she said they're close friends. She is not afraid that Vill may misunderstand. If I'm not mistaken she also was asked about her trip to Korea with Gubgib and Mark.
Not sure if what I guess is accurate or not because GG translate is.......just try to catch the main idea.
http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/202915
The reporter asked her about rumor that a rich guy buy condo for her and having so many picture on IG with Mark.

she said that she bought the condo herself. I already had a condo in that area, living with her brother. she just sold the old condo and use the money to buy a new one. Nobody buy it for her.

So the reporter asked if there was any rich guy, wanting to date her?
Due said none. it's probably that she has the sexy naughty image. Most guy would be more interested in girls with innocent look.

about the IG,
she said that she only see Mark and Kim at the set. When she takes picture with Mark, she get more like. So she post more picture with Mark. and she is not worried if anybody will misunderstand their relationship.